vitabiotics

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsM, 25 August 2007 Social URL.

1. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Never heard of them but if it's just multi vitamins i cant see it being a problem but i'd check with the people who know what theyre talking about lol. Hope the diet is gonig well for you today :)

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    As the CD products contain all the Vits and minerals you need you should not find the need to take any extra.. the body can only absorb so much so you would be wasting your money.
    Stick with CD and you will feel great...good luck

5. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Hi

Just a quickie now to add that i was thinking of taking the osteocare for bones and perfectil for hair nails and skin, detoxil and/or wellwomen caps. I dont feel i am getting the benefit of cd for my hair and nails etc (or bones) so just wondered would i be doing any harm.

Has anyone used these products before either on cd or not? If so how did you find them?

mrsm

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Have you thought of discussing this with your CDC?

Or for reassurance contact our medical department at CD Head Office.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.