Vitaline yorurt in Cyprus or Greece

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Overseas' started by tania76, 6 September 2011 Social URL.

1. tania76

tania76 New Member

Hi there,

I am new in the forum. I am greek and used to live in Manchester UK for about 7 years where I attended SW 4 about 3 months. Then I fell pg with my 1.5y son and I now I am trying to loose the baby fat and I started SW again with the books I have.

I have not registered online yet cause I want to see if I can make it work here in Greece.

I have read in one of the threads that Vita line yogurts are free. Is that true 4 all varieties?

Thanx

Tania

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ming2007

ming2007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.47%)
    Diet:
    SW
    yes. its for the 0 sugar and fat ones not the biscuit ones! i think even the big ones with cereal in them are free too.

4. ming2007

ming2007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.47%)
    Diet:
    SW
    yes. its for the 0 sugar and 0 fat ones not the biscuit ones! i think even the big ones with cereal in them are free too. i like the peach flavour.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.