Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Vitaline yorurt in Cyprus or Greece

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Overseas' started by tania76, 6 September 2011 Social URL.

1. tania76

tania76 New Member

Hi there,

I am new in the forum. I am greek and used to live in Manchester UK for about 7 years where I attended SW 4 about 3 months. Then I fell pg with my 1.5y son and I now I am trying to loose the baby fat and I started SW again with the books I have.

I have not registered online yet cause I want to see if I can make it work here in Greece.

I have read in one of the threads that Vita line yogurts are free. Is that true 4 all varieties?

Thanx

Tania

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ming2007

ming2007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.47%)
    Diet:
    SW
    yes. its for the 0 sugar and fat ones not the biscuit ones! i think even the big ones with cereal in them are free too.

4. ming2007

ming2007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.47%)
    Diet:
    SW
    yes. its for the 0 sugar and 0 fat ones not the biscuit ones! i think even the big ones with cereal in them are free too. i like the peach flavour.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.