Vitamin C????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loobyloo85, 9 September 2009 Social URL.

1. loobyloo85

loobyloo85 Louise

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers

I have started Cd again on monday after a bit of a battle with health problems and always getting run down. i found when i was off CD that i didnt get as run down when i was taking a 1000mg vitamin c supplement.

Its from tescos and is free from sugar,yeast, milk,gluten and egg. it has no artificial colours or preservatives but has sweeteners in it.

Are we allowed to take this on CD as i know the body doesnt absorb vitamin c so it needs to be topped up so to speak.

Just with the winter coming i dont want to keep getting run down.

If anyone can shed any light on this it would be really helpful

Lou x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

CD sole source

it shouldnt be necessary to add vitamins to this diet but if u really feel the need then check the vitamin c tablets contain no citric acid as most do, especially orange flavoured variety.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.