Vitamin/tonic recommendations

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Both the kids & I have been sick since before Xmas with coughs, colds, ear infections etc...

We all eat healthy food & eat our veg etc but I'm thinking we must be run down.

Are there any vitamins/tonics that you would recommend to build up our immune systems or are they a waste of money?

Your thoughts & ideas please. Xxx

I think the best person to ask is your doctor,but generally they say as long as you are eating well and a varied diet there is no need for supplements.

Im sure everyone has a different opinion on this though. Hope you all pick up soon.

I know my friends swears by Minadex for kids ( I think that could be slightly wrong though), My hubby likes Metatonic but I can't take it because the iron in it gives me instant diarrhoea!
I take one that I can't for the life of me remember the name of Ferro- something which is mainly Iron and B vitamins as I have deficiencies (3types of anaemia) but I only take it in the two weeks before my Vit B12 injection to give me a boost and stop the palpitations.

I think the minodex one is for children and adults.

My mum is on 2 different high calorie food replacement milkshakes (Fortisips and Calogen) as she cannot eat since her mouth cancer treatment, it's supposed to be a complete food but she got really run down, I got her some over 50s supplements and she brightened visibly in 4days!!!!

Shirleen said:
I know my friends swears by Minadex for kids ( I think that could be slightly wrong though)I think the minodex one is for children and adults!!!!

I swear by this stuff!!! For me and j. Metatonic made me feel sick on Friday :( xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you my lovelies, I'll speak to the Dr about them seeing him later in the week as I'm practically deaf in both ears at the moment. X

Back