VLCD and contraception

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bunnyg, 13 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows if doing a VLCD affects the effectiveness of the contraceptive pill. I did tell my doctor that I am on Cambridge, but I don't think she understood what it was!

I just wanna make sure it's all ok and that I dont end up preggers!! heehee!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princesspink

princesspink Full Member

Hiya!

I have done the diet for a long time before and just restarted, I take Yasmin contraceptive pill and it has never affected me.....well I havent got preggers! ha ha

Hope this helps!

PP.xx:p

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Thanks PP :D

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    CD can kick start any hormones and make you more fertile, however i am on the pill and although i had a messed up cycle then it didnt make me pregnant.

ALl I can advise really is if you are unsure then please make doubly sure you are careful just untill you settle in x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.