vlcd be u

hello just wanderd if any one had tried be u products and if so how effective are they as i cant afford cambridge or lighter life anymore and the be u products seem more finacial reasonible at the mo any advice on complete meal replacement diets thT are cheap greatly appreciate thanx

Hi Princessjojo, I am about to start Slim & Save tomorrow. Have u considered them?

There are lots to choose from & lots of options when preparing meals not forgetting affordable!

I opted to buy the mens 1 month pack as it was the best value!

I plan to do 3 packs + Protein 1 day then 4 packs only the following.

xxx

hi no i havnt heard of them how many calories is it in 1 day? ill look it up now thank u for the info i wish u all the bedt in doing it how much have u 2 lose?

I aim to loose 4st! Gotta do it, to be happy in my own skin again!

Many thanks for the well wishes & all the best of luck in acheiving ur goals ?xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
hello. sorry i am new to this don't know what hte ettiquate is. i am about to start a vlcd tomorrow. quite excited but nervous at the same time - worried i'll lapse.. i looked into be you but website has changed recently quite fancy site. i decided to start with smldiet i'm an ex lighterlife customer but there's no sales lady near me now and nearest one to me is about 30 minutes away . as much as i love lighterlife i can't drive that distance and spend 2 hours in a group every week.

hello. sorry i am new to this don't know what hte ettiquate is. i am about to start a vlcd tomorrow. quite excited but nervous at the same time - worried i'll lapse.. i looked into be you but website has changed recently quite fancy site. i decided to start with smldiet i'm an ex lighterlife customer but there's no sales lady near me now and nearest one to me is about 30 minutes away . as much as i love lighterlife i can't drive that distance and spend 2 hours in a group every week.

How are you getting on?

Aw thanks for asking, I am good am starving but knew that would happen. bit of a headache. However, today have my son with me off school (tummy bug) and he just keeps talking about sweets etc. i keep thinking about my holiday in April. that's going to keep me going for now. Am starting some temp work tomorrow for a week in the office and am really worried how i am going to keep it a secret in the office. don't want to raise attention to myself.

Aw thanks for asking, I am good am starving but knew that would happen. bit of a headache. However, today have my son with me off school (tummy bug) and he just keeps talking about sweets etc. i keep thinking about my holiday in April. that's going to keep me going for now. Am starting some temp work tomorrow for a week in the office and am really worried how i am going to keep it a secret in the office. don't want to raise attention to myself.

I think it's best to just make it public if anyone asks, it's nothing to hide, be proud of yourself for making a change for a healthier body!! :)
Plenty of water should help ease the headache! X

i got away with it today. luckily the kitchen is at the other end of the office. i just made my soups and had hot tea. It made me laugh as they kept sharing choccies out and i kept saying no. then they started talking diets. one lady (her intray is literally covered in biscuits/time outs and crisps kept saying i need to go on a diet, i just can't lose weight)
really interesting to watch when you yourself aren't eating.

i got away with it today. luckily the kitchen is at the other end of the office. i just made my soups and had hot tea. It made me laugh as they kept sharing choccies out and i kept saying no. then they started talking diets. one lady (her intray is literally covered in biscuits/time outs and crisps kept saying i need to go on a diet, i just can't lose weight)
really interesting to watch when you yourself aren't eating.

Haha 'can't lose weight' I guess her zero cal biscuits/timeouts and crisps just aren't working for her.
Glad it went ok for you, offices always seem to be the place of temptation. X

Back