vlcd be u

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by princessjojo, 13 January 2013 Social URL.

1. princessjojo

princessjojo Member

hello just wanderd if any one had tried be u products and if so how effective are they as i cant afford cambridge or lighter life anymore and the be u products seem more finacial reasonible at the mo any advice on complete meal replacement diets thT are cheap greatly appreciate thanx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Willbesize12

Willbesize12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Hi Princessjojo, I am about to start Slim & Save tomorrow. Have u considered them?

There are lots to choose from & lots of options when preparing meals not forgetting affordable!

I opted to buy the mens 1 month pack as it was the best value!

I plan to do 3 packs + Protein 1 day then 4 packs only the following.

xxx

4. princessjojo

princessjojo Member

hi no i havnt heard of them how many calories is it in 1 day? ill look it up now thank u for the info i wish u all the bedt in doing it how much have u 2 lose?

5. Willbesize12

Willbesize12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I aim to loose 4st! Gotta do it, to be happy in my own skin again!

Many thanks for the well wishes & all the best of luck in acheiving ur goals ?xxxx

Last edited by a moderator: 22 January 2013
  6. princessjojo

princessjojo Member

cool many thanx for that i will look into it in more detail let me no how u get on wont u keep in touch

7. wonkeydonkey

wonkeydonkey Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.08%)
    Diet:
    the sml diet
    hello. sorry i am new to this don't know what hte ettiquate is. i am about to start a vlcd tomorrow. quite excited but nervous at the same time - worried i'll lapse.. i looked into be you but website has changed recently quite fancy site. i decided to start with smldiet i'm an ex lighterlife customer but there's no sales lady near me now and nearest one to me is about 30 minutes away . as much as i love lighterlife i can't drive that distance and spend 2 hours in a group every week.

8. Mashworth87

Mashworth87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.6lb(6.3%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    How are you getting on?

9. wonkeydonkey

wonkeydonkey Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.08%)
    Diet:
    the sml diet
    Aw thanks for asking, I am good am starving but knew that would happen. bit of a headache. However, today have my son with me off school (tummy bug) and he just keeps talking about sweets etc. i keep thinking about my holiday in April. that's going to keep me going for now. Am starting some temp work tomorrow for a week in the office and am really worried how i am going to keep it a secret in the office. don't want to raise attention to myself.

10. Mashworth87

Mashworth87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.6lb(6.3%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    I think it's best to just make it public if anyone asks, it's nothing to hide, be proud of yourself for making a change for a healthier body!! :)
    Plenty of water should help ease the headache! X

11. wonkeydonkey

wonkeydonkey Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.08%)
    Diet:
    the sml diet
    i got away with it today. luckily the kitchen is at the other end of the office. i just made my soups and had hot tea. It made me laugh as they kept sharing choccies out and i kept saying no. then they started talking diets. one lady (her intray is literally covered in biscuits/time outs and crisps kept saying i need to go on a diet, i just can't lose weight)
    really interesting to watch when you yourself aren't eating.

12. Mashworth87

Mashworth87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.6lb(6.3%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Haha 'can't lose weight' I guess her zero cal biscuits/timeouts and crisps just aren't working for her.
    Glad it went ok for you, offices always seem to be the place of temptation. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.