VLCD - Hungry around TOTM

Dreamer

Gold Member
Hi everyone, I'm having a nightmare day. I've got totm cramps, but I'm also ravenous. I've been on the vlcd over a week and I hardly ever feel hungry, but today I'm terribly so. Is this normal even when I'm on a vlcd? On the plus side, I'm not craving unhealthy food...just some tofu (which seems high protein and hardly any carbs).

Incidentally, I'm on the pill on a 3 month on and 1 week off basis (tricycling) so I shouldn't have totm....could this have been caused by the vlcd and subsequent weight loss?

Thanks for any advice.

Hi, I also have cravings around TOTM so you're not alone! I try to keep as busy as possible and drink lots of water.

I'm pretty sure that VLCD's mess around with our cycles, and I have often read about people becoming pregnant!

Clair x

Hi, I also have cravings around TOTM so you're not alone! I try to keep as busy as possible and drink lots of water.

I'm pretty sure that VLCD's mess around with our cycles, and I have often read about people becoming pregnant!

Clair x

Thanks Clair, I managed to keep busy (by going to the gym!) and I drank water, and I was fine in the end. Good advice :)

Back