• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

VLCD - Hungry around TOTM

Dreamer

Gold Member
S: 237lb C: 224.5lb G: 198lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 12.5lb(5.27%)
Hi everyone, I'm having a nightmare day. I've got totm cramps, but I'm also ravenous. I've been on the vlcd over a week and I hardly ever feel hungry, but today I'm terribly so. Is this normal even when I'm on a vlcd? On the plus side, I'm not craving unhealthy food...just some tofu (which seems high protein and hardly any carbs).

Incidentally, I'm on the pill on a 3 month on and 1 week off basis (tricycling) so I shouldn't have totm....could this have been caused by the vlcd and subsequent weight loss?

Thanks for any advice.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi, I also have cravings around TOTM so you're not alone! I try to keep as busy as possible and drink lots of water.

I'm pretty sure that VLCD's mess around with our cycles, and I have often read about people becoming pregnant!

Clair x

Dreamer

Gold Member
S: 237lb C: 224.5lb G: 198lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 12.5lb(5.27%)
Hi, I also have cravings around TOTM so you're not alone! I try to keep as busy as possible and drink lots of water.

I'm pretty sure that VLCD's mess around with our cycles, and I have often read about people becoming pregnant!

Clair x
Thanks Clair, I managed to keep busy (by going to the gym!) and I drank water, and I was fine in the end. Good advice :)