VLCD products on ebay

MiniMoosh

Mooshing back
Has anyone bought any? Sold any? I'm tempted, as it's a lower price for a small amount so I could try for example Exante products but I'm a bit cautious. I suppose worried about products being tampered with, stored incorrectly, out of date etc. Any experiences?

Thanks Starlight, yes like all things that look too good to be true.... it probably is! I'm watching three lots ending this hour of Exante products but I think I'll give them a miss and buy proper ones, when I get bored of Slim and Save!

I agree with Starlight - it's difficult enough without buying dodgy products. Use a reputable source would be my advice! There are always special deals around, like the 'Sell By Date' MR bars that BG already mentioned on another thread. I bought some of those and they are still good and still delicious - legally sold and a good deal! (On Low Carb Megastore site).

Im doing W8 and have bought quite a few things from eBay which have all been fine, yes occasionally you get packs close to their sell by date but If your using them right away anyway it doesn't matter but I normally only buy if I'm getting a great deal (eg half price or less) wouldn't do it for anything less :)

W8 is £50 a week so not cheap, so the occasional batch of cheap packs or bars can really help.

I have sold strawberry shakes on eBay. You can't sell them here and the pack I bought at the time contained them and they were gross, I just couldn't stomach them. There was nothing dodgy about it. At that time (I don't know if it's still the case) to buy Exante bumper packs where you couldn't choose what was in them was a much cheaper choice than selecting individual orders (like Cambridge)....

Thanks all for replying, I decided in the end not to bid on any of the lots as they had very little info and had pics taken on a carpeted floor!

I've noticed that people on ebay sell exante stuff for sometimes double the price!
I dont know why people buy it from them when you can get it cheaper on the exante website!

Back