VLCD products

zee1988

Hello.
So I am currently looking at VLCDs.
One of my main reservations is I can be a bit fussy with food. For example, I dont like spicy stuff.
So this is going to limit me to, for example on SnS - Spag Bol, Macaroni Cheese and Mushroom Pasta for main meals (excluding soup stuff). Not much choice :(
As all these plan are meant to be nutritionally balanced and low fat, can I supplement my options with another brand of TMP food?

To be honest theres very few 'spicy' foods on S&S, Id avoid the Spag bol and the orginal chilli, but other than that nothings spicy. I hate spicy stuff and loved all the S&S range

The Mac n Cheese, Mushroom pasta, tomato chilli, cottage pie, spag bol are all fine. To be honest so is the curry, its not spicy. Why not order samples that way you can be sure what you like.

Even having shakes and some meals its still a better variety than other VLCDs

Hello.
So I am currently looking at VLCDs.
One of my main reservations is I can be a bit fussy with food. For example, I dont like spicy stuff.
So this is going to limit me to, for example on SnS - Spag Bol, Macaroni Cheese and Mushroom Pasta for main meals (excluding soup stuff). Not much choice :(
As all these plan are meant to be nutritionally balanced and low fat, can I supplement my options with another brand of TMP food?

There is loads of choice on S&S! If you're taking out the 'spicier' packs-which aren't even that spicy!! it's only the spicy spag Bol and one of the chillis-which still leaves you with a lot more choice than most other VLCDs! Why not get a sample pack as starlight said, and you can see how 'unspicy' they are!

I am the opposite - I love spice and hate the blandness of the vlcd packs. Fortunately I bought Tabasco in bulk from Amazon works out about £1 a bottle :)

Back