VLCD to WW

travelling1

Hi Guys,

Please could you help me as I am currently on a VLCD diet which I have been on for the past 6 weeks (with a couple of slip ups) and have lost a stone, I now weigh 10stone 3 which I am happy about, I will continue the VLCD diet until the 1st of July and swap over to weight watchers. I am worried that going from a VLCD diet to WW i will gain weight?

Also I am 5ft 4, and weigh 10stone 3 how many WW pro points will I be allowed on a daily basis?

Thank you in advance for your help!:)

xx

hi kelly, didnt want to read and leave dont know if this helps, to kick start my diet i was on slim fast for a month and lost a stone. i went over to ww and lost the first week! so i would say it is possible, good luck xxx

thank you Lady Jo for replying, If you dont mind me asking how much did you loose once you went on WW in the first week? obviously I know it will not be the same lose as on a VLCD?

How are you finding WW? x

I have done Cambridge and swapped over to WW in the past. You may have a gain if you jump straight back into eating carbs (assuming your VLCD is low carb which is usual), the swapping over should be ok, but introduce carbs slowly back into your diet. You have to remember you are going from around 450 calories to approx 1200-1400 so there is going to be an impact. Stick with it, while you may have a bit of a gain at the beginning it will sort itself out and you will have the losses (all be it at a slower pace to a VLCD).

I've just swapped from Cambridge this is my 4th day on ww I first put on 3 lbs but am hoping to lose it by Monday as it was totm on weigh in day

travelling1 said:
Hi Guys,

Please could you help me as I am currently on a VLCD diet which I have been on for the past 6 weeks (with a couple of slip ups) and have lost a stone, I now weigh 10stone 3 which I am happy about, I will continue the VLCD diet until the 1st of July and swap over to weight watchers. I am worried that going from a VLCD diet to WW i will gain weight?

Also I am 5ft 4, and weigh 10stone 3 how many WW pro points will I be allowed on a daily basis?

Thank you in advance for your help!:)

xx

Good luck. There's a couple moved over to we from cd at the moment so keep watching and you should see some advice. Your pp will be 26 with 49 weeklies. If you are happy with weight why are you continuing ss? You are at normal bmi now so should be moving up steps? X

Back