Vodka - help!

Babydragon

Hi Everyone,
I am going to a house party this evening. I am going to go for Vodka, as I think it's probably the lowest syn value (plus, I quite like it!)
I have found the syn value for 25 mls and 40mls, but realistically I am not going to be able to measure it out at the party. When I normally drink Vodka, I use the cap to measure - full to the brim for each drink (added to diet coke)
How many mls and syns do you think this would be? I have tried to search the answer online, but have so far had no luck!
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help

Rum (bacardi, malibu etc) is slightly lower than vodka as it measures in at 2.5 syns per 25ml whereas vodka is 3 syns. Depending on the size of the lid (which is usually tiny) i'd say 2 of them probably equal the 25ml but there's no way to know unless you measure it :)

Personally, i would just forget about slimming world for the night, let your hair down, enjoy yourself and have fun at the party without worrying about syns and start fresh in the morning (no greasy hangover food ;) ). I know i'll be doing this on thursday, i rarely go out and wont be spending the night worrying about syns :p

Wow, ok I was thinking one cap for 25 mls but you are right, no way of knowing unless I measure! If anyone else does know for sure in the meantime, please let me know :)

I have just got back and actually ended up driving, so I stuck to slimline tonic instead of vodka and just had 1 tiny glass of low alcohol wine, so I've saved myself a few syns there!

Thanks

As someone who swears by gin, vodka and rum on nights out these days for a low syn tipple. I'd advise getting a shot glass you can carry on you for easy measurements. I have one that a key ring that folds out in to a shot glass and is a full 25ml shot. Means I can measure my alcohol perfectly without spending the entire night worrying that i've gone over my syn count :)

As someone who swears by gin, vodka and rum on nights out these days for a low syn tipple. I'd advise getting a shot glass you can carry on you for easy measurements. I have one that a key ring that folds out in to a shot glass and is a full 25ml shot. Means I can measure my alcohol perfectly without spending the entire night worrying that i've gone over my syn count :)

Thank you so much! Brilliant tip!

Back