Vodka on a Friday night!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by A fuller figure, 11 November 2011 Social URL.

1. A fuller figure

A fuller figure Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well it's Friday night, i'm in with my lovely boyfriend and instead of having beers and eating loads im sat here and allowing myself 2 vodkas and zero dr pepper for being 100% for 4 full days which is no mean feat as i'm sure you all know! I know that zero dr p is ok but is vodka? There are pepperamis in the fridge which i love but i dont actually want one!!! What?! Im not hungry either, i must be into ketosis now because i wasnt really at dinner either, so despite having a whirling head and my boyfriend forgetting his parents anniversary card and having to run to the shop quick im doing really well!! Maybe i can do this afterall guys :-D im going to try the last of the shakes left tomorrow - banana.. I hate banana milkshake but ive heard its one of the nicer ones so i shall percivere!! Enjoy your guilt free Friday guys xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.