Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    I'm going out tomorrow night and Saturday! ... So instead of drinking both nights, I'll stay sober tomorrow and drink Saturday, i will stick to spirits, but was wondering if anyone knows the points for Absolute Raspberry Vodka? I've got a nice bottle chilling in the fridge which i was brought last Christmas, nearly all gone, so thought I'd finish it, but didn't no if to class it as 0.5 for single or 1 for single? Thank you! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    1 for a single x

4. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    Awesome! thank you!! :D Out comes the vodka from chilling woo! Just got to remember to take my shot glass with me so i know how much i'm putting into the glass hehe :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.