Extra Easy Voodoo's food diary and ramblings!

X88B88

Okay, week 2 was a disaster - gained 3lb. Booo. It was my partners birthday so it would be rude to not go out and have cake. I really wanted to avoid doing a food diary as I find it such a faff but I do seem to like to cheat myself so I guess this is inevitable... Gonna have to look at others diarys for inspiration!!

Week 3 day one. (I weigh on monday mornings (why??!))

Monday April 25th

Breakfast
2 slices BB small loaf (heb)
2 fried eggs (fri light)
coffee with milk (part of hea)

Snack
Coffee with Coffee mate (1½ syn)

Lunch
2 small bananas
Coffee with coffee mate 1½ syn

Snack
Another banana. :rolleyes:

Dinner
Birds eye inspirations fish (½ syn - I think!)
SW chips YUK
Broccoli, sweetcorn and green beans.

Greek style lemon yoghurt (½ syn)
Melon

Snack
Options hot choc. (3 syns cos I have heaped)

Syn total = 7

Last edited:
Hey a bit of advice bananas are not speed food if you eat to many it may effect your weight loss, I don't boil my chips just slice an straight in the oven but make sure you turn them an spray with fry light throughout cooking or I do find they dry out

Hi Sexyshell, thanks for popping by! Ordinarily I wouldn't be having so many bananas, but I went to get a mugshots and the shop didn't have any so I got bananas instead! (Gotta be better than a steak and kidney pie) Good point about them not being a speedfood though, so I appreciate the reminder.

I just don't like slimming world chips, I much prefer spicy wedges but my daughter hates them lol

Hi Jhsax, cheers. It's not the spice she doesn't like it's the shape of the wedges, which is exactly what makes me prefer them! I suppose I could do both but I really couldn't be arsed today. And wedges seem to take a lot longer. I'm seriously considering saving up for an actifry...

Oh I have thought about a actifry but don't know if I would use it enough, I bet the banana tasted just as good as the pie would of hahahaha but I get your point of being arsed sometimes you want your food an you want it now lol

The first time I done SW chips they weren't very nice but now I really like them, like the comments above said keep spraying fry light while there cooking also you can buy a seasoning that's called perfect for chips and it's really nice, tastes like wedges and gives them a nice flavour :)

Day 2 - Tuesday April 26th

Breakfast

Two slices BB (Heb)
Mushrooms
Philadelphia lightest (2 syns)
Coffee
Apple

Snack
Banana

Lunch
1% mugshots
Apple

dinner
Slimming world beef burgers with whole-grain mustard (1 syn)
potato wedges
Salad
Low fat salad dressing (1 syn)
Greek style lemon yoghurt (½ syns)
Melon

Options hot chocolate (3 syns)

Syn total = 7½ syns

Last edited:
Day 3 - Wednesday April 27th

Breakfast

2 slices BB HEB
4 laughing cow triangles HEB
2 slices pastrami
Grapes
Apple
coffee mate 1½ syns

Lunch
1% mug shot
Grapes

Dinner
SW burgers with mustard (1 syn)
Jacket potato
Roast veg (onion, tomatoes, peppers and courgettes with fri light)
Weight watchers dessert yog (½ syn)

Supper (as I missed my snacks due to being too busy at work!)
Options hot choc - (3 syns)
2 scan bran (1 syn)
2 laughing cow cheese triangles (rest of HEA)
2 x pastrami
cherry tomatoes

Total syns = 7

Last edited:
Youve done well today
Well done. You seem to have eaten loads and only 7syns.
Amazeballs.
How r u feeling? Hungry at all?

An actifry and a soup maker are both on my list, I have no room for either really but I will cross that bridge when I come to it! (possibly making the room alongside my dusty slow cooker) :D

I LOVE my soup maker - I can't recommend it enough. A bag of frozen veg, a jug of stock, push one button and get smooth soup in 21 minutes. Cheaper than an actifry too!

@tangerine12 LOL it doesn't feel like loads! I've never tried pastrami for breakfast before but thought people happily eat pig in the morning so why not beef? It was LUSH! I know from experience I don't lose if I don't eat enough, hence the evening snack. I've just worked out how many syns I would normally have on the weekend and I think it's 150+ !! I feel fine, not starving but not stuffed either. :)

@HondaGirl, OH MY GOD
I'd never even thought about using frozen vegetables in a soup maker?? That's even better because I've usually some in the freezer... Thank you! I'm very fortunate to be working somewhere where I can get things like this at cost price plus VAT and the soup makers will be on offer in May for 30 quid so I've asked a colleague to order one for me :D
:D

image.jpeg

Mmmm scan bran. Lol

Day 4 Thursday April 28th

Breakfast

Half a tin of baked beans
one slice BB (3 syns)
cheese triangle (1 syn)

Snack
Apple
Coffee mate (1½ syn)

Lunch

1% mugshots

Dinner
Birds eye fish inspirations thing
SW chips
Mixed veg
Weightwatchers dessert yog (½ syn)
Melon

supper
Options hot choc (3 syns)

2 slice BB (HEB)
BLUE CHEESE!! cheese triangle x 4 HEA
2 x pastrami
cherry tomatoes.

The Options Belgian hot choc is AMAZING at curbing choc cravings, I have three spoons in a small cup and it's honestly like drinking melted chocolate.

Syns = 9

Last edited:
Back