Wagamamas!!!!

Alyce

My O/H is taking me to wagamamas on friday for tea :D

Cant wait!!!!

Have a gander at the menu, i'm planning on having a green day so i can have noodles :D - oh how i miss noodles!!

http://www.wagamama.com/asset/gb/files/location/menus/1248082555_4727a wuk uk sum.pdf

I plan to have the 'Salen Soba', which is whole wheat noodles in a veg soup with tofu, beansproutes, courgettes, asparagus, red onions, leaks, mushrooms, mangetout and garlic.. YUMMM!!!! :D x

I love Wagamamas too! There are so many things on their menu that are SW friendly. Noodles, noodles, rice and more noodles.

Have a fantastic time...yum.

Oooo thats really made my stomach rumble!!!! Sounds delicious and there is certainly a load that is SW Green day friendly!

Menu looks gorgeous, I've never heard of them before, we haven't got one round here only the Wing Wah lol. I take it its Japanese? Not sure.

Oooh never heard of tem before - menu looks lush!

(please can i come, pretty please - i promise to sit still and be quiet!)

Mmmm my fav meal there is the veg curry (sadly the vegetables are in breadcrumbs!!) but the noodles are great there & so filling. Enjoy :)

Ooooooooooh...I'm tempted to get my lunch from there now! I love the yaki yasi soba (or something like that!) - it's basically veggie noodles and soooo good. I reckon Waga's is quite SW friendly and it never seems oily so I don't usually count many syns for it!

I love the chicken katsu curry (fried in breadcrumbs). They do a grilled version so I may try it sometime. I love wagamama's but I have not been since I started SW.

My son took me to the one in Kingston on Thames? It was delish! The only thing I couldn't get on with was the benches! (Age thing again!)

Back