butter_on_toast

Silver Member
Wagon??? Where are you

Lexie n Kat as youve both noticed i require picking up
So do your worst ladies x

butter_on_toast said:
Lexie n Kat as youve both noticed i require picking up
So do your worst ladies x

On my way, I'll tell work it's an emergency!!!!! Kat I'll be with you in about 10 minutes & we may need strong rope for this one lol x

Cheers Lexie *mwah* sits glaring out the window waiting for the wagon to arrive

Ok lea. The wagon is rolling but if we're gonna hold you on I think you need to do your part as well.
You've been given the chance with xen to lose weight and have the chance of a baby. You need to get your ass in gear girl, sort out your food to give yourself the best chance possible of success.
Make yourself a menu for the next week- breakfast, lunch and tea. and post it on here.
Make a list of all the ingredients in those meals and buy only what's on that list.
No takeaways. No ready meals. Only low fat stuff you e cooked from scratch.
Drink lots of water
Tell me butter he has to eat anything high fat away from the house and he must not under any circumstances buy any for you.

We will do our part and support you on the wagon if you're willing to do what's needed to succeed
Xxx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all

Right then I have fuelled up, checked the oil, water & tyre pressure & all is ok so I am setting off this morning on a journey around the UK to collect anyone who wants to jump aboard.

I know the xen shortage is a nightmare but I think we need to look at how far we have come up to now & remember how we felt at the beginning of our journey & I know I for one would NEVER want to go back there so while we have the supply problem we need to try & help & support each other through it. The danger is that when xen appears again, which I am sure it will, some of what has already been lost will need to be lost again & I was always told that its like extra layers of glue its harder to shift every time.

I know I for one am here for anyone who needs my help/support so I am right at the front driving the wagon (don't tell the police I don't have a licence will you!).

Who's with me?

Lex xx

I'm on Lexie . Xen or no xen I'm afraid I'm here for the long haul :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Youl have to untie me from under the table n also unglue my bum from the laminate floor
*waits n is prepared for Lexie n Kat to break her door down*

butter_on_toast said:
Youl have to untie me from under the table n also unglue my bum from the laminate floor
*waits n is prepared for Lexie n Kat to break her door down*

Oh & believe me we will we're on a mission & have Kirsty with us & don't mess with a midwife they're scary!!!!

Haha! I'm here Lexie and Kat !! For always hey :)

Hey Lexie who says I'm scary haha ! C

I'm on for now. If you can drop me off at Manchester airport on 30th march and pick me up on 16th April ..

I will just be taking alli twice a day on hols (I think) but do have 40 xen plus some alli to come back too x

You're not far from me I am here with a straight jacket until the wagon arrives x

KittyBling said:
I'm in, nail me down!

KB x

Ooh not sure we'd go as far as nails, maybe Kirsty can arrange an epidural to stop you making a dash for it & yes Lisa honey we will allow a holiday break lol x

You might have to pick me up too - raided leftover xmas chocs last night, my tummy has been making bad noises since 10am! Hurry up bus home!

efk said:
You might have to pick me up too - raided leftover xmas chocs last night, my tummy has been making bad noises since 10am! Hurry up bus home!

Oh dear!!!! Right get your stuff together & be prepared for the fight x

Back