Wagon Roll call....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
It's been a while since we did a sweep so here goes....

Anyone lurking who needs picking up? If so yell...

I know the shortage has been a nightmare but it is starting to reappear (Kat has managed to fill 2 scripts now through the Co-op so keep checking your small local pharmacies) so who wants to jump back on & buckle up tight? There are still 6 weeks left on the August BH Challenge & we can all weigh less by then than we do now....

This forum is what got me through the hard times & still does so I hate to think there are newbies who need our support & we aren't around. I know I am more of a poster than most but there were a lot more of us a few months ago.

Fresh start anyone? It doesn't matter where you are now whether you have gained or what you weigh now, what matters is what you weigh next week. Come on who is with me?????

It's been a while since we did a sweep so here goes....

Anyone lurking who needs picking up? If so yell...

I know the shortage has been a nightmare but it is starting to reappear (Kat has managed to fill 2 scripts now through the Co-op so keep checking your small local pharmacies) so who wants to jump back on & buckle up tight? There are still 6 weeks left on the August BH Challenge & we can all weigh less by then than we do now....

This forum is what got me through the hard times & still does so I hate to think there are newbies who need our support & we aren't around. I know I am more of a poster than most but there were a lot more of us a few months ago.

Fresh start anyone? It doesn't matter where you are now whether you have gained or what you weigh now, what matters is what you weigh next week. Come on who is with me?????

I will get on the bus willingly, but need securely strapped down please!

Jumps up behind PM and straps them on tight :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm on here as always. I just jump off to stretch my legs for a biscuit every now and again :( sorry

Hiya all, I'm Kay & I am thinking of starting alli on Monday (have some left from when I took them before Xmas) & get dr appointment this week to get a prescription (I can't afford to buy more alli if I don't need to) so I'll need all the help I can get!!! Am hoping to lose around 5 st :( no idea how long I should expect it to take but here goes...

Can I just ask how I can dr to write a prescription? My BMI is 33 ish & I've been back and forward with my weight with slimming world

Sorry for rambling or if this is the wrong place to re-introduce myself :)

**punk*~*star** said:
Hiya all, I'm Kay & I am thinking of starting alli on Monday (have some left from when I took them before Xmas) & get dr appointment this week to get a prescription (I can't afford to buy more alli if I don't need to) so I'll need all the help I can get!!! Am hoping to lose around 5 st :( no idea how long I should expect it to take but here goes...

Can I just ask how I can dr to write a prescription? My BMI is 33 ish & I've been back and forward with my weight with slimming world

Hi honey

The Dr will probably send you away for a few weeks to lose some weight to show you're serious then let you have a prescription. Only problem is that currently there is a manufacturing problem & supply is very low & people are really struggling to get it.

As for how quickly you'll lose 5 stone I'm thinking with a bmi of 33 you can't weigh that much as I'm now early 13s & my bmi is the same. I've lost 5st 8lb since October but obviously as I was so heavy it comes off faster.

Good Luck with your journey x

Welcome aboard!:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Well done for keeping going with your goals.

There are alot of guys here combining sw and xen successfully, so you probably have a head start of you are familiar with sw.
As you will know from Lexie, there have been problems getting xen since February. Stock is starting to trickle through. There's no harm in approaching the Dr now, and getting their thoughts. You're BMI needs to be over a certain amount to qualify for xen. I can't remember how much, but it is more than the bmi required to get alli.
As Lexie says, they usually expect you to go off and lose some weight yourself before they will prescribe.
With the stock shortages, you may have abit of time without xen. you can use it to adjust your diet. This will help you alot if you later get prescribed xen, as you will hopefully avoid the side effects. The rules for Xen are stricter than alli, so do check them out in the stickies.

Keep in touch with with us here, I have found everyone here to be a fantastic source of support and motivation. Let us know how things go for you x

I need strapping back onto the Wagon, really been struggling the last week or two luckily I haven't put weight back on and managed a 0.5 loss this week but it's affecting my confidence that I can't be firmer with myself

Don't worry Lexie can tie that strap really tight and when all else fails she runs a boot amp in her garden shed :)

ooooh really struggling. not weighed myself as i know i have put on. i know i have to do it myself but just struggling. need strapping in really tight if i am going to try again.

Good to see you poppy . You need to weigh yourself and face the numbers. Only then can you mo e onwards snd downwards with purpose and motivation

toofatkat said:
Don't worry Lexie can tie that strap really tight and when all else fails she runs a boot amp in her garden shed :)

Too bloody right I do!!!

poppy100 said:
ooooh really struggling. not weighed myself as i know i have put on. i know i have to do it myself but just struggling. need strapping in really tight if i am going to try again.

Poppy was it the tablets that lost the weight? No it was YOU!!!! And you can do it again, you just have to firstly really want it & secondly believe in yourself.... You're about to be strapped in really tight!!!

ok folks. will get weighed tonight - i know i weigh heavy then but its just the time i usually get weighed. so watch this space.

I need strapping/nailing/glueing in....without the tablets in useless because of my issues with food. Think I've put about half a stone back on and I actually look overweight again which is depressing me, viscous circle.....

Got a script but can't get it anywhere

Kayleigh1986 said:
I need strapping/nailing/glueing in....without the tablets in useless because of my issues with food. Think I've put about half a stone back on and I actually look overweight again which is depressing me, viscous circle.....

Got a script but can't get it anywhere

Kayleigh honey have you tried all the small independent chemists as that is the only place round here getting them in.

I know you have food issues but can you not eat what you were when you had the tablets? I'm sure it's hard, it is for anyone dieting to stay away from the things we really love, even 9 months in there are things I desperately miss but for me being thinner, healthier & fitter outweighs it. We will help you all we can but you need to keep posting...

Superglue is at the ready....

Kayleigh I don't want to sound rude as I know you have issues with food but to be honest love you need to use this time without xen to get yourself eating properly because the doctor is not going to prescribe orlistat forever for you just to keep you on the straight and narrow. It's a limited time tablet anyway do if you're not going to sort your diet out now then you never will and it will come straight back on once you're taken off them for good.
You can do it. You just have to persevere a bit at a time :) xx

Back