Wahayy

oxoxallyoxox

Well I got through the weekend - I had a wedding on Saturday, didnt eat - drank water all evening and had a total ball - so much fun infact that its made think twice about drinking at a function again!!

Then yesterday I had my daughters birthday - we had a party for her in the house - and we had sausages, sausage rolls and ridiculous amount of sweets and crisps and I ate nothing - I was so busy infact that I forgot my shake and had it 2 hours late

Today I feel great - I feel that if i can get through that bring on the next few months!!!

Woohooo you go girl that is some achievment, feels great doesnt it? Well done you xxx

Crikey a double whamey too, one function is hard enough to deal with! Well done that girl!!!!!!!!! xxx

Brilliant Ally, you go girlie xxx

Brilliant, well done. You have shown great strength of character. You CAN do anything you put mind to. Remember this weekend for any time in the future when you may be finding it tough and it'll help you get over it.

we had a party for her in the house - and we had sausages, sausage rolls and ridiculous amount of sweets and crisps and I ate nothing

Well done you!!! My aunt had a party yesterday for her birthday and we had the same goodies, but I just sat there drinking my Green Tea and drinking my water... its such a great feeling when you resist temptation isnt it!!!

It really is! Of coarse its a bit hard during. Like I was sitting at the table drinking black coffee and this pink dora cake with fresh cream all over it was right in my face - I had to be very contious not to stick my finger in - because normally and im sure everyone is the same you would just dip your finger in the cream - its just natural. So ye bring on my next weigh in!

Excellent... You must have the will power of a warrior :D

bigmamma did you lose a stone on your first week??thats amazing

Well done that's fantastic!!!!!

That great Ally, a real sense of achievement isn't it!!?? Go girl!!

Back