Waiting for my delivery

Hj27

Hi everyone, I'm completely new to this I'm waiting for my first delivery of exante an have mixed feelings hoping for some insperation.

exante is one i dont have any knowledge of really but if you scroll down a bit on main page there is a dedicated exante section and am sure they will be able to give you some useful advice around that diet plan. I dont think i'd have the will power to do any of the low calorie based diets.

all the best with it and good luck on your weight loss

Hj27, I'm on day 4 and I am no longer hungry, starting to really enjoy the exante shakes etc and have already lost a half stone! It's tough but if you keep a positive attitude and keep checking in here you should be ok!!

Hj27, I'm on day 4 and I am no longer hungry, starting to really enjoy the exante shakes etc and have already lost a half stone! It's tough but if you keep a positive attitude and keep checking in here you should be ok!!

Half a stone Welldone, I'm hoping my delivery will come to day so I can start tomorrow.

Hi Hj27, when did you order? If it was before 1pm on Friday it should come today. I've been on Exante for 27 days and I've so far lost 19lbs. First few days were horrible, I used to go to bed by 8/9pm as I had headaches but I kept to it and by day 4/5 I was feeling okay.

Hi Hj27, when did you order? If it was before 1pm on Friday it should come today. I've been on Exante for 27 days and I've so far lost 19lbs. First few days were horrible, I used to go to bed by 8/9pm as I had headaches but I kept to it and by day 4/5 I was feeling okay.

Wow 19lbs that's great. Didn't order till after 1 so hoping for early delivery tomorrow.

Good luck Hj27, hope the first week goes well for you. As I sure you have read, drinking plenty of water is one of the key things for this diet. It can be difficult in the first few days until you are in ketosis, but it's much easier after that, and you'll get a massive boost when you get your first week in.

Stick around this forum and you'll find tons of support xx

GetItRightx said:
They normally send an email with a time for delivery, though I've ordered twice from the website and never got an email with a time lol

I've just checked my email and it due tomorrow but like u said no time, I'm
Quiet exited now fist days to the new me.

Back