Waitrose Look What We Found Tomato and Cheviot Cheese Soup

dreamslim

Silver Member
S: 15st8.0lb C: 15st8.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all,

im really sorry to do this but I am unable to join a group until a week on Saturday when I have the money so I'm going it alone for the next few weeks. Can anyone help me calculating the syns of this soup pretty please?

Free food - tomatoes
Cals - 174
protein - 3.9g
Carbs - 22.5g
fat - 7.4g
portion size - 300g.

All nutritional info is for portion size not per 100g but would appreciate a calculation of what syns are in this. I know it's a maximum of 8.5 but so hoping its less otherwise I can't have my options hot chocolate later. :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jaq

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 17st5.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 0st7lb(2.8%)
There is no free allowance with premade soup so yes, it would be 8.5 syns.

dreamslim

Silver Member
Awwww, boo. Was hoping to be able to have options hot choc later but I had a mini magnum earlier so that's now all my syns. I have laryngitis at the moment so soups are the best thing as too much solid food hurts my throat.

Out of interest, how come pre-made soups don't have a free food allowance but things like ready meals do? Is it to do with blending the vegetables, same sort of thing as with fruit juices?

dreamslim

Silver Member
Glad it's not just me. Lol. I've done slimming world on and off for a few years now but am not normally a big soup eater, as I say, it's mostly because I've got laryngitis and soup is really good for my throat. I suppose I could make my own but feeling crappy is not a good time to try and become nigella. Haha. Found a couple of recipes so ill give it a go.