Wake up call

Hi everyone
My name is Claire and I'm back for the nth time determined this time WW is going to work for me.
Two years ago I joined WW at 12st 7lb, I lost a stone then stopped going to meetings. I didn't put the weight back on and lost a bit more. I started this year at 11st 2.4lbs, great, however today I weigh 12st 5.8lbs, and all the size 14 clothes I have are bursting at the seams due to the weight I have put on. I want to pull the fat off my body, I hate feeling like this.
I am an emotional eater and crave sweet things all the time.
In the past 12 months I have dallied with lo carb and can do it for a while but start craving carbs too much and end up bingeing. I have joined on line and have given myself 29 points a day to start with.
I'm going to order some books as they are on offer, and some of the choc bars to get me started. Hate myself for getting this big again, I am only 5ft so it really shows. Got a gym membership so going to start that again.
I would like to get to 9st, and have a size 10. Wish me luck x

Good luck!

You sound determined and seem to have a plan in place which is very positive. I'm sure you will succeed this time but it is important to remember that when you have a blip, just pick your self and start again the next day. I have also just rejoined online for the second time and am also an emotional eater. When you think you have a bad day, it can be difficult to restart the next day but don't let guilt get in the way. We are all allowed to go off track once in a while. The one thing i will say is you say you are giving yourself 29 points, is that what the site says or what you want to give yourself? You need to use all the points your allowed and make the most of them. They are there for a reason :)

Best of luck :) x

hiya hun!

good luck on your journey and i have every faith u will do it this time u sound very determined! i am on 42 points i started on 43 but they have gone down one woohooo! at first i dint see how i would lose weight using all these points aswell as the 49 u get weekly but i do i have every week!
make sure ur using all ur points and rememver ur weeklys are there for u 2 use!
let me no if u start a diary and i will have a look
xxxx

good luck on your journey best thing to do is track you gotta kno your points your eating. make a dairy its soooo helpful xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Welcome and good luck :)

I do think though that at your weight you are likely to be on 26pp a day (plus the 49 weeklies). You might want to check that out.

Back