Wake up call!!

Demaris

Silver Member
I had a really good chat with my partner last night and he said a few things that amazed me!

We were talking about various stuff but the 'diet' cropped up and apart from saying how well i was doing, and how pleased he was i'm sticking to it (when i normally give up!) he mentioned a few changes he had already noticed.

Firstly I don't snore anymore! To be honest I never knew I did, so I was surprised to hear this.

And the most strange difference was that I smell better? I asked him what he meant, and he said I don't sweat as much in bed at night....I know....gross...but I was NOT aware of this.

It was good to hear this, and as he explained I wouldn't have been ready to hear it pre diet, but now feel I can talk honestly about these things and take a good long hard look at myself.

So, I guess this diet has more positive things than just losing weight.

:D:D

That's good to know that your hard work is paying off in loads of different ways!!
im going to ask my fella at the weekend when hes home if hes noticed anythin other than weight loss!!
xx

Gosh, that must have been quite shocking to hear but make you feel quite good to know that your health is improving - big hugs x

I was just thinking this the other night, I used to suffer from night sweats and seeing as I am 50 this year, I was putting it down to the menopause beginning to start. I said to my Husband the other day that I have not sweated once at night since being on lipotrim, so I think it must have been mostly caused by all the junk I was eating.

I am glad you are getting many positives from doing lipotrim rather than just the losing weight. Its nice to have discussions with loved ones when they can be open like your OH is. Congratulations hun.

Wehey!!! :banana dancer:
Compliments are good and will keep you motivated!
Looks like ya got a good un there chick :D

Good to hear positive things

I had a really good chat with my partner last night and he said a few things that amazed me!

We were talking about various stuff but the 'diet' cropped up and apart from saying how well i was doing, and how pleased he was i'm sticking to it (when i normally give up!) he mentioned a few changes he had already noticed.

Firstly I don't snore anymore! To be honest I never knew I did, so I was surprised to hear this.

And the most strange difference was that I smell better? I asked him what he meant, and he said I don't sweat as much in bed at night....I know....gross...but I was NOT aware of this.

It was good to hear this, and as he explained I wouldn't have been ready to hear it pre diet, but now feel I can talk honestly about these things and take a good long hard look at myself.

So, I guess this diet has more positive things than just losing weight.

:D:D
It's lovely to hear things like that, it shows he has a sensitive side. Hope he is keeping well himself:)

thats great though probably hard to hear, fab that he is so hoest with you and seems so supportive!x

Ah, bless him! He is a keeper that one!

x

thats great to here, all going in the right direction making it all worthwhile

I was going to say about sweating..
Before in work ( Clamy call center) i was always sweating and would have sweat patches but i dont any more.. So it must be done to the crap that we were eating!!

Back