Wales SW MEMBERS (can chat in Welsh if easier to express yourself)

bc201

Silver Member
Helo bawb o Gymru (Hi to everyone from Wales)
I realise that we are all part of GB but the Irish seem to get to talk a lot together but I as a relative new member have not come across anyone yet from Wales .

Living on Anglesey we seem to encounter the same problems that I've notice some of the Irish do! I realise we are celts but noy all rural areas ca get certain makes of food eg Sainsburys sin free sausage !! anyway THEY DO NOT EVEN KNOW ANGLSEY EXIST LOOK AT THEIR TV AD. WE'RE UNDER WATER!! But we do exist and we have many SW helpful and friendly groups!

ON that subject does anyone know of an other sin free pork sausage PLEASE and please donot mention JOES sausages as we do not have those either unless their in T M A and a small KATEROSE as it is locally known (of which you know why !)
so hi to all and it would be nice to share old fasioned Welsh recepies SW orientated of cause
Ta Ta Tan Toc
Cheers for now
Cymraes:)

I'm not from wales but I don't know of any syn free sausages other than Joes (which aren't available in shops anyway, they are mail order). The lowest syn sausages are the supermarket healthy eating ranges I think x

Hey. I am from Wales too! Originally from the south but living in Flintshire now. Welcome to minimins :) The best low syn sausages I have found are morrisons.. But typically there are none near here!

Haia :) I just live over the bridge in Gwynedd lol.

AnwenG said:
Haia :) I just live over the bridge in Gwynedd lol.

If that was to me, I live in Llandudno but work in Holyhead so my life is split by that blasted bridge at the moment!!

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back