Wanna Cry

NatashaGabrielle

Today has been a terrible day!

I was on call all weekend and the phone never stopped, this job is new to me and this is the first time i have had the phone of a weekend!

From Friday night it went on till 11am ringing and then again it started Saturday morning 6:30am and it was none stop till 9pm of a night, i never felt like i had a break! It was just terrible! Sunday was not THAT bad but still busy. Because of this i didn't manage to drink my water in take over the weekend and it worried me and upset me that it will effect my weight loss!

Today i went into work shattered and they sent me 10miles away to do a 30min call that we did not manage to get covered! Thats 20miles altogether and I dont even get petrol allowance! I came back from my call and the other new starter Amber who started a week before me in the same job looked mad so i asked her whats the matter she informed me the boss told her that me and her have to now have the on Call phone twice a week and alternate the weekends between us appose to what we originally was agreed in my interview! I called my boss into the office and told her THIS was NOT agreed in the interview and i would NOT be doing this, i shall be doing ONE week night on call and ONE weekend in four! She tried to argue with me but i told her that i would NOT be doing it! I also brought up the matter of petrol and she told me to write it down on my time sheet the amount of miles i have done and she will pay me for it!

I know this will cause problems tomorrow in the office which i am quite prepared for but its left me feeling very tired and upset tonight, to the point i could cry! I need this job to stay on CD and lose this weight but gees i hate it with a passion! Its left me feeling VERY upset tonight!

I have already asked my bf 3 times to take to me Tesco so i can buy some chicken salad (thats how i normally break it and chicken salads leads to other things) He wont and has told me he is NOT letting me eat anything tonight and i think thats making me even more upset! I really want to eat something i could just grab a huge packet of hula hoops and eat them, i want to eat something so bad!! :cry: I feel tired/shattered i have a bad head as i also did not have my water intake today and have ONLY drank a 75cl bottle! I just wanna eat something right now!

:cry:

Oh sweetie, try not to let it lead to other things, break the cycle of turning to food when ur stressed and emotional.

Don't worry about ur water it's early days and u will get back on the water wagon soon enough.

Big hugs, stay strong, food won't fix it xxx

crappy weekend. don't worry about the water top it up now as it could make you retain water. chicken salad, good choice :D

Well done for making a wise choice & nipping it in the bud before it got out of hand!

U wanted something to eat because it's ur go to place for comfort & once u decided that u needed it ur bf telling u no made u worse and more stubborn in your NEED to eat....

Recognising this might help u to avoid turning to food in the future

Hugs sweetie, ur doing well, keep going xxx

Oh darling...

:bighug:

Just goes to show how we all 'use' food to self-medicate, doesn't it? :sigh: But listen, don't worry about the water. Yes, ideally you need to drink more but it won't make as much difference to this week's loss as you might think. All that might happen is that your body will hold on to more water so that your weight loss isn't as big - but fat loss will still have happened and it'll show up at the scales next week instead.

So sorry you've got a sh*tty job - but good on you for standing up for yourself! I know only too well that there might be repercussions to that - but remember that your boss wouldn't have a leg to stand on if it came to an employment tribunal.

Hold your head up high!

GOOD for you for standing your ground at work! Sounds like you had a dreadful time.....:girlpower:
Yeah, we really do use food to self :patback: medicate, a good lesson here and a reminder!! :nono:
However well done for choosing a chicken salad rather than 2 bars of Cadburys and 3 plates of chips.
Get back on it now, and I'm sure that some days less water is not going to do any damage, as long as we are hydrated.
Keep going gal, those lovely clothes are dying for you to try them on ;)

Thanks everyone for your replies!

I feel a lot better today and i am back 100% I didnt really do that much damage as i only had a chicken salad and i dont plan on doing it again! I am back to feeling good about myself and sticking with the diet no point in beating myself up over a chicken salad :) Cant wait to lose this weight and for people to start noticing! I today i am going to make sure i get my 4Lrs! :) xxxx

Oh Natasha not the chicken salad thing again!!! :sigh: U need to change the job, darling.

Good 4 u telling that shower of sh**es where to go! Don't u back down either on that petrol allowance. It's only fair if they're expecting u to dash out coz they've no cover....u want tell them next time they ask that you've no petrol in the car, only enough to get home lol!

As for falling off the wagon.....really, you only one leg off haha! Now you're back up and in control. 4get the chook salad now, concentrate and focus for today and get that water in you.

Of course, my water intake is awful again!! Keep forgetting and with it being cold don't much feel like drinking cold water! Xx Lv u xx

well done on standing up to your boss. You are totally in the right :) Also well done for getting back on the wagon :) the salad shouldnt effect your losses too much if at all . Have you tried the sunshine orange? I find it really helps me with my water intake. Be warned though it tastes more like Lemon to me than orange (just in case you dont like lemon)

Okies.....will stop stalking and nagging you lol! It's harder than dieting haha!

Let's get skinny 4 nxt Christmas so we can have a really fab time in the snow in a log cabin somewhere...anywhere....as long as we're all together and......SLIM!!! :D

Can I borrow your Mum please? She can adopt me and take me to that log cabin :)

You are doing so well Natasha and it is worth it with every pound you lose you are getting there. Life will always throw sh!t at us especially in the way of work (trust me come and work for my boss) but you did well standing up for yourself. You can't control other people and they way they are but you can control yourself and what goes into your body and that my dear is the best control over situations you will ever have. Stay strong xx (btw think I need to reply to your inbox apologies not been on the PC on here much this week and my chubby fingers send all kinds of typos on my phone app) x

Back