Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

wanna start!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jan87, 10 January 2009 Social URL.

1. jan87

jan87 Full Member

Diet:
    healthy lifestyle
    h guys. ok im 22. iive lost around 4 stone todat starting at the age of 17/18. ive been 14 stone now for 3 and a half years (originally between 17.5 and 18 stone) and ive just reached a plateau where no matter what i go up and i go down literally like a yo yo. im seriously contemplating lipotrim to reach my goal of ten stone. however im a bit aprehensive. will be meeting my gp this week to discuss with him. suffered from depression when i was 18 and sometimes can feel low. so jkust wanna get his approval.

any words of advice?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fattylicious_Gurl

Fattylicious_Gurl Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    5st2lb
    Lost(%):
    -3st0lb(-24.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    wow! u've done really well so far!!! i know how frustrating it must be to hit a plateau! i lost about 2.5 stones by going gym n stuff but then i hurt my back so i took up lipotrim. first few days are hard but after that i felt a lot better :) have you read some of the threads on here to get a feel of lipotrim? xx

4. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Jan87

its crap when you hit a plateau, what eating plan are you following at the mo. I suggest you have a chat with your GP Im on medication for depression and my dr was very supportive with regards to lt and my hubby has commented on the fact that as i lose weight my moods are improving so in my opinion give it a shot

all the best in what you decide

xx Sharron

5. jan87

jan87 Full Member

Diet:
    healthy lifestyle
    thanks guys! really appreciate all the advice. well i plan to start in february. we've a trip to london planned the end of january and ive a stressful month ahead so dont fancy any excuses getting in my way! what i would like to know though is the maintenance plan. i plan to lose a stone between now and february right. so that will leave me with three stone to lose which if i look at the results of a lot of people it appears i could do that in leass than 8 weeks, bt what then? i dont wanna be on a ridiculous diet for life, i want to change my lifestyle but to one thats achievable and reachable. this year i want a new me inside and out. so i dont want to set myself up for failure.

6. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hey hun
    once you get the okay from your GP you should definitely go on to LT. You have lost a lot of weight already so well done for that!.. I agree with what fraggle said, as I have been losing weight I have become happier and am alot more confident in myself. Obviously unsure of your reasons for your depression but i think there are quite a lot of people who are on LT and anti-depressants too. Im sure someone will be along who has better advice. good luck with whatever you decide to do xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.