Wannabe mummy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by Chunky_Monkey, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Chunky_Monkey

Chunky_Monkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya Guys.

I want nothing more than to have a baby and am currently trying but I am starting to think I am far too fat to have a baby and perhaps the damage is done and I will never have one. Is there hope for me? I weigh almost 13 stone and I am 21 years old.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

Don't think your weight is the problem yet, I was heavier than you when I fell pregnant. How long you been trying for?

4. Chunky_Monkey

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have been trying for the past year. x

5. minime

minime Gold Member

My pregnancy was unexpected, but came after a short spell on CD even though I had coil fitted. I know quite a few of the girls had followed meal replacement diets and then got pregnant. Is it meal replacement your doing?

6. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(27.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    i was a whole lot bigger than you when i got pregnant hun, i was on LT dieting like mad and fell pregnant by surprise - we werent trying so there was no pressure...

Keep trying, try to keep it fun adn spontanious though, nothign worse than regimented sex i would guess...

Im nearly 22 so keep trying!

are you taking folic acid or anything like that to help with fertility??

xxx

7. Chunky_Monkey

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for your advice. I totally get what u mean with the regimented sex and all...My time will come I suppose. :)

8. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    I was nearly 17.5 stone when I fell pregnant with my first child so weight isn't always to blame. Like others have said if you want to lose weight then maybe try a vlcd lots of people on here have fallen pregnant when on cambridge lipotrim etc. Have you had a chat with your GP if you've been trying for a year they may do some tests. Good luck and hope you are pregnant real soon.

9. abz

abz Gold Member

hey hon, i was heavier but then i am quite a bit taller... and of course everyone is different. the more stressed about it people become the harder it is to conceive from what i've heard. i was expecting it to take us much longer so we were rather relaxed as far as it goes and i'm sure that helps..

good luck honey.

10. Chunky_Monkey

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you both for your advice. I am going to book an appointment at the doctors soon and get some tests :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.