• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wannabe mummy

S: 12st5lb C: 12st5lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya Guys.

I want nothing more than to have a baby and am currently trying but I am starting to think I am far too fat to have a baby and perhaps the damage is done and I will never have one. Is there hope for me? I weigh almost 13 stone and I am 21 years old.

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have been trying for the past year. x

My pregnancy was unexpected, but came after a short spell on CD even though I had coil fitted. I know quite a few of the girls had followed meal replacement diets and then got pregnant. Is it meal replacement your doing?

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
S: 20st0lb C: 14st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 5st7lb(27.5%)
i was a whole lot bigger than you when i got pregnant hun, i was on LT dieting like mad and fell pregnant by surprise - we werent trying so there was no pressure...

Keep trying, try to keep it fun adn spontanious though, nothign worse than regimented sex i would guess...

Im nearly 22 so keep trying!

are you taking folic acid or anything like that to help with fertility??

xxx

Thanks for your advice. I totally get what u mean with the regimented sex and all...My time will come I suppose. :)

Lisa Marie

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
I was nearly 17.5 stone when I fell pregnant with my first child so weight isn't always to blame. Like others have said if you want to lose weight then maybe try a vlcd lots of people on here have fallen pregnant when on cambridge lipotrim etc. Have you had a chat with your GP if you've been trying for a year they may do some tests. Good luck and hope you are pregnant real soon.

abz

Gold Member
hey hon, i was heavier but then i am quite a bit taller... and of course everyone is different. the more stressed about it people become the harder it is to conceive from what i've heard. i was expecting it to take us much longer so we were rather relaxed as far as it goes and i'm sure that helps..

good luck honey.

Thank you both for your advice. I am going to book an appointment at the doctors soon and get some tests :) xxx