Wannabe slim bride to be!! 11 months to go!

Gingerlilytea

Hello all :flirt2:

I've started a weight loss diary as my wedding is in 11 months time and I would like to walk down the aisle in at least a size 14 dress! I'm a stay at home mummy with a preferance for green and red days :)

I'm currently 13st 11lbs and my goal is 9 stone.

Really hope I can do it!!! :D

Friday - Green Day

Breakfast: x2 toast with scrambled egg and ketchup (hex b and 2 syns) milky coffee (hex a)

Lunch: Quorn home made spag bol with cheese (hex a)

Snack: Baked potato with tuna and mayo (1 syn)

Dinner: Home made quorn chicken cauliflower curry and rice

Evening munchies: Mini eggs

I'm doing flexi syns today and tomorrow as I have used a total of 22.5 syns today (nommy mini eggs). Shall stick to 7.5 tomorrow to even it out. Love slimming world! :D

Restarting this food diary! Now 14st 2.5lbs, weigh in tonight at class but I doubt there will be a loss as had a naughty few days. Very much back on track now and with 10 months to go.

Wednesday, Red day.

Hex B's - x2 weetabix & a baked potato
Hex A - 250ml of semi skimmed milk

Breakfast - bowl of chopped melon, milky coffee, weetabix
Lunch - baked potato with egg mayo (1 syn) spring onions, lettuce, fat free spicy tomato salad dressing, cooked ham. WW yogurt, mini chocolate digestives (6 syns)
Dinner - Chicken curry made with lots of SF veg with lettuce, spring onions and 2 hard boiled eggs. Quavers (4.5) and mini chocolate digestives (6 syns)
Snacks - Grapes
Body Magic - 45 minute walk
Syns - 17.5/105 (87.5 left)

I am using my syns weekly and having protein with each meal this week to see if it can help me with my binges ;)

photo.JPG

I keep binging too but my problem is chocolate. If you want protein with each meal why don't you try EE? Or even mixing EE, red and green, so you can have the best of both carbs and protein?

Thursday, Red day.

Hex B's - x2 alpen lights, brown pasta
Hex A's - cheese, 350ml of skimmed milk

Breakfast - Small punnet of grapes, milky coffee, x2 quorn burgers and fried eggs. ketchup (1 syn) Apple
Lunch - salad made with lettuce and spring onions with tuna and a spicy tomato dressing, ww yog, mini choc digestives (6 syns)

Last edited:
I keep binging too but my problem is chocolate. If you want protein with each meal why don't you try EE? Or even mixing EE, red and green, so you can have the best of both carbs and protein?

My problem is chocolate too ;) EE doesnt work very well for me, my losses are very slow. I am going to be mixing red & green days - thats the plan :) I like to use my hex b's on red days for carbs (potatoes, brown pasta, weetabix) so i can still eat both

I don't lose well on EE either. But my loses are so slow anyway it doesn't really make much difference what days I do haha. My chocolate addiction has got so bad, my friend does some holistic healing to help weight loss and to quit smoking and she's agreed to adapt the healing to try and get me off the chocolate.

Tue, having another go again but doing it from home. Green day. 14st 0.75lbs

Breakfast is grapes & x2 milky coffees (250ml of ss milk)

Lunch - low fat supernoodles and veg, banana and pears chopped with fat free natural
Yogurt, cinnamon and sweetener

Dinner - SW quorn bolognese with pasta and my hex a cheese

Syns - mayo (0.5) and yoo moo (7.5) = 8 total
Snacks - fruit, mug shot & a roll with egg mayo (hex b)

Last edited:
Wed, green day

Breakfast - not a good start, at all, used 27 syns, going to just count them out of my weekly syns so over all 35/70 eaten. Oops. Onwards and upwards! Milky coffee (hex a) brown roll & fried egg (hex b)

Not having a good day today, my children and me are all ill with a horrible cough and cold :( we are by ourselves all day then going out for dinner with my family til 9pm. Can't cancel unless I want to piss people off. My fiance isn't home from work til really late, 9pm ish. Just want today to be over!

Will update this from yesterday. Not doing very well at sticking to it!! Off to a new group tonight and was 100% yesterday :D

Green day Sunday

Breakfast - milky coffee (hex a) oat so simple (hex b)
Lunch - x2 quorn sausages (2 syns), brown roll (hex b) ketchup (1 syn) SW paprika chips, salad. Ww yogurt.
Dinner - SW pasta bolognese made with quorn & loads of superfree with hex a cheese.
Snacks - apple, strawberries, NAS jelly (0.5 syns) mini toffee fingers (5.5 syns)
Body magic - swimming
Syns - 9 syns

Monday green day

Breakfast oat so simple (hex b) milky coffee (hex a)
Brunch - pasta, quavers, mugshot, yogurt
Lunch - hex b roll with scrambled egg, ketchup (1 syn) beans and salad. Low fat supernoodles.

Eating more than usual today as I'm walking 4 miles (in the heat with a heavy buggy) and I will crash tonight if I don't eat more and ill end up reaching for the junk (found this out the hard way!)

I joined a new class last night, the leader was lovely and there were some inspirational ladies there too. It's right next to my house too which is a bonus!!

So, since I started doing slimming world I've always done red and green days. Not only do I love my 2 hex B's & a's but I am scared I won't lose well on EE. Considering I have not lost any weight the past few months due to my struggles with staying on track, I have decided I have nothing to lose so going to try it today. I've never managed to get past 1 day on EE so here goes x

Back