Wannab's holiday bikini challenge!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Well, I go on holiday on the 4th April, so I have just over 2.5 weeks until I jet off to Gran Canaria for a week. It'll be my slimmest holiday as an adult and probably since I was 14 or 15, as I have lost lots of weight on CD and am now nearing a point where I'm happy with my weight.

So, I've decided that I am going to set myself a holiday bikini challenge:

I pledge to lose at least 5lbs before my holiday AND go to the gym no fewer than 3x per week. Starting today, at 10.12. So I hope to be 10.7 and a little more toned by the time I get on that plane, so that I look good in my bikinis (as I now have 8 of them). I'll check in regularly with updates :D

xxx

Last edited:
You'll do it

I'm sure you will. And have a fantastic holiday. I can imagine how great it will feel to wear your bikini.To be your slimmest for such a long time will be such fun. Enjoy every moment of your success.
Congratulations Wannab. xxx
:happy096::happy036::happy036::happy036::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well, I've had a couple of days not really following a CD plan, but I'm back on track as of tomorrow. It's a long story, but this weekend I've had a breakthrough. A real, lifechanging change of attitude. To the point where I almost can't understand why I couldn't see it before. After a very energetic day (1 and a half hours on a bike off-road as well as an additional 4 miles to the ice cream shop during the day) and a lovely BBQ with friends, I have realised that I no longer WANT to binge myself silly or force myself to exercise:

Henceforth I will remember the following two mottos and live by them:

For food: "I eat because I'm hungry and I need to, not because I'm bored and I feel like it."

For exercise: "I exercise because it's fun and I want to, not because it's boring but I feel I should."

I'm back on SS+ tomorrow then gonna do 810 for a while - I want to lose weight and look good in my bikini more than I want to be unhealthy.

xxx

Back