Total Solution want to be a size 10 by xmas!!!

hollipops

Hi all, I found everyone's diaries so inspirational so I thought I would write my own. I tried and failed a couple of times this year to get on the diet and more importantly to stay on it but somehow I always found an excuse to fall off and eat loads of carbs.

I did LL about 3yrs ago and lost 3 stone for my wedding - I had to stop as I got gallstones but I managed to lose the weight that I put on after giving up fags. I then had a baby and put it all back on!!

This year I made myself a promise to tackle my weight and after much messing about I am no smaller 8 months later. So I have made a promise to do it properly and stop messing about - the diet works. I am hoping a diary will help keep me honest and not weighing myself every 2 mins!!

So wish me luck I am starting on Monday - its my dads big birthday this weekend so best get that out of the way first.

Good luck everyone onwards and downwards x

Evening all, my official start is tomorrow, i will weigh and measure myself. I should have spent this last few days low carbing and getting used to drinking endless glasses of water ... however.... it was my dads birthday so you can imagine!!

I am really looking forwards to this as i feel very bloated and sluggish. Having the the right mindset is so important, i have tried and falled this year to tackle my weight properly and this time i really really want to do it. I keep reminding myself what it feels like at xmas to go shopping for a party dress and hate everything you try on because you feel like a heffalump.

I say i want too be a size 10 by xmas but i have never been a size 10 in my life, if i could get to a small 14 or 12 i would be happy, this would be a change from my current size 18 / 20 yikes!

Off to drink another glass of water! good luck everyone

Hollipops x

Hello I have been doing exante for 2 weeks and have nearly lost a stone. I previously lost a stone and a half but that took me a year. I was creeping up to a size 18 then and was over 15st, i am now buying most size 14's as my size 16's are getting baggy and am 4lb away from going into the 12stones

It is possible to get into a size 10 by Christmas this is my aim too.
Its good your in the right frame of mind. Keep going and good luck! :) x

Welcome and good luck with your journey.

Good luck with your first week. You can do it! It is bloody hard to stick to it, but you have done it before and you can do it again.

I am looking forward to reading how you get on.

Back