Want to CD but will it be right for me with my plans!

StarCrossed

Heya :)

I will try and keep this brief.

I've done Slimming World. Lost two stone but then work commitments meant i couldn't do meetings anymore.

Did Weight Watchers... filled up on junk woo.

Exante. Had a fab success with this but really lacked a nagging.

I am going to give Cambridge a try and I am luckily in the correct mindset now. I have a few issues though about the timescale etc. I want to make this work but I don't want to compromise on anything coming up.

Basically I have my consultation on Monday and It's my birthday night out next Saturday where we're going for a meal, drink and dance.

This would be fine and I would normally start a week Monday but one of the major reasons I am doing CD is I'm getting married in eight weeks and would like to drop a stone beforehand before continuing to get to goal. But after I get married I am then immediatly going on honeymoon for 2 weeks all inclusive.

I want to do CD properly and I want to do it right for the long haul but with this timetable and the fact I'm paying a fortune to go all inclusive so will want to eat and drink will this be ok? I understand that with ketosis I'll have to knock myself out of it for the wedding and honeymoon and then restart, obviously this is far from ideal.

If you want to make it work then you simply have to compromise.

You can't do it right & go eat whatever you want in between plan & then after.

Honestly, I don't see the point. You have eight weeks, that's it. If you want to lose a stone just deal with it & not eat on your birthday. It's one birthday bash versus feeling good on your one wedding day.

You can do Slimming World from home, you don't need the meetings if you just want to go back to that? I really don't think there's any point in doing CD unless you do it right. :)

Is there not an alternative you can do for your birthday? Every year I usually go to TGI or Nando etc with friends. It is my birthday in October and this year I have opted for bowling which will still be fun and the place has a bar and serves food for any of the guests who are hungry or wanting a drink.

Back