Want to eat!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Guenevere, 17 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sometimes I think I've finally cracked this LT thing, and I won't crave food anymore and then suddenly I feel like I'm back on week 1 all over again.
    I want to eat so badly. My final exam is tomorrow, and I've been sat studying all day, and I really just want to go to the fridge and have a sandwich, or a chicken tikka salad. Anything would do!!!!
    I have my 6th weigh in tomorrow, so I know I have to be strong!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's all in your head hun, and you know that :) Keep yourself busy away from the fridge - after all you're so close to the next WI!!

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You can do this! You are just stressing about your last exam. Go and have a bath or go for a walk to clear your mind.

Good luck tomorrow with the exam.

x

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    So you found your Food trigger....STRESS...you now need to work with it and you should beable to over come the trigger with the help of LT xxx Keep away from the food...it is soooooo much harder to start again!!!!!

6. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Nic, that's enlightening. I actually never thought of it like that! I lost weight my Jr Cert (O levels) and had gained it all by my Leaving Cert (A levels), I then repeated my Leaving to get into Dentistry, and I've had three stressful years of gaining weight. I just had an exam, and I'll find out in 30 mins if I passed or not. My first thought leaving the exam hall was 'God I want tea, chocolate n cake'

Thanks hun

7. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    No probs hun... i have the same trigger... hopefully LT will help me banish it as i have a very stressful personal life xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.