want to fall off

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Clarabel, 23 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Clarabel

Clarabel Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Oh this is so silly.
    I'm angry at the hotel for making my hungry.

I've starving now and have a huge craving for Caesar salad - which I also know the hotel does. So because it's their fault I'm hungry I just want to go eat now cause what difference does it make.

So go on...lay into me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Be angry at the hotel but take a bath instead - save the diet - it's not worth it!!!!

I'm cross with M&S today for their stupid food adverts!! How dare they be on tv when i'm doing cambridge!!!!

Clarabel likes this.
  4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge

Think on - how will you really really feel after you've put it in your mouth swallowed it all, and its about half hour later.... Keep that thought in your mind x

Clarabel likes this.
  5. Clarabel

Clarabel Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    that's funny - thanks!

6. Clarabel

Clarabel Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Instant gratification is not instant gain!

and I don't mean weight gain, I mean obtaining goals.......

I just seen Mini talk somewhere else about a monkey sitting on your shoulder chatting to you about stuff to eat!

7. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge

Exactly that hun - I'm living on the mantra that I'd luv to pop it in my mouth & enjoy it, however it aint like that in reality is it? I'd feel like *****, and then question myself why the heck did I do it? What a waste of time and effort its been so far and get into some nasty negative thoughts & worse still I#d end up stuffing a whole lot more than a ruddy ceaser salad...

Keep glugging the water, thats what I have to do - stay strong and keep your eyes firmly focussed on the finish line xxxx

8. jo_star

jo_star Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ah, yes.

I was like this yesterday. I felt poorly again (bad tummy) and just wanted to eat, particularly as I had people eating round me all day (and offering me crisps :cry:).

I didn't, thank goodness. I lit some candles and painted my nails last night and then was really upset as to me the combined smell of matches and nail polish smelt like a burger on a BBQ!!

How daft is that?!

Still a bit fed up today as work is pants but so pleased I didn't eat yesterday.

Hold on - you WILL come through this.

Jo xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.