want to restart LT, im so depressed

natalieann

Silver Member
:break_diet:

hey as most of you will know i did lipotrim from 5n half days, went into ketosis on day 4 and was doing fine, then one day i felt rotten, wqas gobbing at the kids and really ratty, bearing in mind id quit smoking too, i think i took on too much at once

anyway after much soul searching for excuses to to stay on LT i so stupidly quit:break_diet:

ive been on slimming world for about 3 weeks, first week gained 1,5 back 2nd week maintained 3rd week maintained, and im not even enjoying the food anymore, the first week was bliss:)

every day ive been reading in here and seeing everyones fantastic losses and been getting myself really down, a i cant stop thinking how id be now if id stayed on this diet, id be lots slimmer for a start, not the ame old me as before:cry:

and one of my excuses was not ebing able to afford LT, but now im spending more on wieghing fees, and diet foods and ingredients for low fat reciepies... DUH

so i really want to try again, will they let me? i know my sister got refused after her 4th time, this would be my 3rd try:confused:

i so confused right now, i i feel after spending 3 weeks wishing id not given in, i think ill be much stronger this time

and also i need to ask if its true eating chicken breast does not affect ketosis?//

not that im plannign on cheating, i want to be 100 percent but just in case i feel ready to give in again, maybe it will help

Hi Natalie I'm sorry you are feeling down. I think if you tell the chemist how you feel and that you wished you had not cheated they will let you back on the programme. Just tell them how determined you are that you know what your weakness is and that you have support from family and friends.

I do not think you should be looking for backup ie: eating chicken. I think you have to have your mind set on finding a way to enjoy the shakes and committing 100% to tfr. The programme cleanses your palate and allows you to adjust to managing your life both mentally and physically without the comfort and control of food.

When you restart your journey I hope you can find that inner strength to stick with it. It is the most wonderful feeling in the world because you are rewarded with results very quickly. I still have a great deal of weight to lose but already feel so fit and healthy. It has made such a big difference to my life in ways I could not begin to describe. Chuck your unhappiness in the bin sweetheart and give this great diet another go.

Wishing you lots of luck - take care xxx

I totally agree with Catt. Do it again and stay 100%. The weeks will fly by and you will soon feel so good about yourself.

thanks so much girls, i need encouragment, and like you say i know my weakness now, and wont let it get me again, all i kept thinking was why dont i just eat healthy n lose it slower, but its not happening and all i keep thinking of is how id look now if id carried on 3 weeks ago, tomorrow would have been my wiegh in 4 and im gutted knowing im back to sqaure one

but just been on the fone to my best friend and she going to join us all too, coming to chemist tomorrow with me, so i have her by my side to help me on the bad days as well as you lot, so i feel so good, im sacking slimming world, its more like maintain world for me hehe im gona have a nice dinner tomoz with my kids and then wed on the lioptrim.....im gona brave it and get some chicken soups this time too, i hated them a few years back but i still have 5 shakes from 3 weeks ago so i can fall back on them if i hate them still.......

anyways im coming back and cant wait to see the lbs fall off me again..... i may do a lot of wingeing girls so beware hehe
and thanks xxxxx

p.s- im really worried the chemist refuse me, and am thinking of telling a little lie saying ive been really ill etc etc so ill i could not leave the house, or would you tell the truth? as in fell of wagon, joined SW and hated it...... gr rrr i know lieing is bad but i so dont want to end up upset

Be straight with the chemist. Honesty is the best policy. Say that you know you have been unsuccessful before but that you have done a lot of hard thinking and now feel that you are totally mentally motivated this time. And mean it for yourself not just for the chemist's benefit.
You can do this, just stay strong!!

Be straight with the chemist. Honesty is the best policy. Say that you know you have been unsuccessful before but that you have done a lot of hard thinking and now feel that you are totally mentally motivated this time. And mean it for yourself not just for the chemist's benefit.
You can do this, just stay strong!!

ok love ill be honest:D

and i do mean it deffo hun, that i can do this right now, i now wont be thinking about other diets as most dont work for me and i know lipo is the best around, so bring it:)

and fingers crossed guys the chemist will understand

Good luck at the chemist natalieann! Just explain what happened and I'm sure they'll welcome you back, afterall it is money in their pocket too!

I know you say slimming world is more like maintaining world to you, but that's really good to know.

When you finish LT you know that if you go back to slimming world, or at least their ideas and meals, you know you will maintain all that weight loss. I think that's really positive for you.

Hopefully see you back on LT in the very near future and don't worry about whinging on here, that's what we're here for!

Yes be completely straight at the chemist. I do wish you all the best and can't wait to see how you are doing when I get back off holiday :) xx

I know you say slimming world is more like maintaining world to you, but that's really good to know.

When you finish LT you know that if you go back to slimming world, or at least their ideas and meals, you know you will maintain all that weight loss. I think that's really positive for you.

hey i was thinking the exact same today lol, after ive doen with LT i can use slimming world to maintain, and if i lose a little i can add a treat once a week:)

i wont rejoin coz im gona be slim yayyyyy to lipotrim but i will go back to making the stuff i have been after i reach target....

went to chemist today, shes was lovely, didnt even look upset with me, she just said get past the first week and youl be fine, she also told me i can add salt and pepper to the soup, which im gona retry as hated it a few years back:eek:

so got my week LT, but not starting it until thursday, as tomorrow im gona use up the food that i bought for my SW diet, but only the stuff the kids will not eat lol, anything they will have will be saved for them, but theres a lot of things i have they wont touch which need using, and the cost adds up to a lot too lol, so i hate wasting money, so ill use whats left of my diet food then start wed morning

Good Luck Natalie xxx

thanks hun ill need it lol

Really happy for you Natalieann. You sound so much more positive than your first post.

Hope your first day is going well, you know to just get through this first week and it gets so much easier.

Good luck, not that you're going to need it.

Really happy for you Natalieann. You sound so much more positive than your first post.

Hope your first day is going well, you know to just get through this first week and it gets so much easier.

Good luck, not that you're going to need it.

hey hun i dont start while tomorrow now, got everything ready but gona be thursday start xxx

Roll on Thursday eh? Good luck for tomorrow Natalieann, you will be fine on it this time. Just remember why you are doing it and keep on glugging that water. Look forward to reading how you are getting on and can't wait to read your first weigh in result!

Hey NatalieAnn, dead pleased you got sorted at the chemists, and I bet you're excited about starting tomorrow knowing that's it's a massive jump along on the road to slimness that we're all trekking together!

The time does fly on this diet, I'm halfway through my third week, didn't even think I'd get through the first initially! and I'm proud to say I haven't cheated once :D don't know where my bloody willpower's coming from, it's always let me down in the past! :8855:

Anyway, look forward to hearing how your first day goes tomorrow - all the best luv, you'll be reet! :D

All the best Natalie Ann. Just get past the first week and you will be fine. The time flies by and you just get used to it in the end. If you set your mind to it the weight will be off in no time. I have lost 50lb in 10 weeks! I still can't believe it. All the very best pet. xXx

Roll on Thursday eh? Good luck for tomorrow Natalieann, you will be fine on it this time. Just remember why you are doing it and keep on glugging that water. Look forward to reading how you are getting on and can't wait to read your first weigh in result!

aww thanks hun i cant wait for first weigh in too and i feel more confidant i can get past a week this time, all excuses exhausted this time, and im gona take each day at a time too,

Hey NatalieAnn, dead pleased you got sorted at the chemists, and I bet you're excited about starting tomorrow knowing that's it's a massive jump along on the road to slimness that we're all trekking together!

The time does fly on this diet, I'm halfway through my third week, didn't even think I'd get through the first initially! and I'm proud to say I haven't cheated once :D don't know where my bloody willpower's coming from, it's always let me down in the past! :8855:

Anyway, look forward to hearing how your first day goes tomorrow - all the best luv, you'll be reet! :D
well done hun, i hope i can make it this time, i excited but scared about tomorrow lol, coz i know from tomorrow the lbs start to fall off but also know how hard the 3 days are for me, i go into ketosis on day 4

All the best Natalie Ann. Just get past the first week and you will be fine. The time flies by and you just get used to it in the end. If you set your mind to it the weight will be off in no time. I have lost 50lb in 10 weeks! I still can't believe it. All the very best pet. xXx
and wow wow wow thats an amazing loss, now i know why im back here, i may be needing a lot of chat this coming week, im counting on minimins to keep me going as im very weak.............ive already had two people tell me how bad it is and how ill gain it all back, blah blah blah, same record, :sigh::sigh:

Awww, poor you :(, you can well do without negative people. How dare they? I bet they're either just jealous that you're doing something pro-active, or are out to sabotage you. I've found the only negative reponse I've had was from a fairweather "friend" who has always been naturally very skinny but I'm quite convinced she would prefer me to stay fat just so she can keep the upper hand! My real friends have been dead supportive, caring and celebrating my successes with me.

Don't listen to the negative people, they'll pull you down each time usually for selfish reasons! You're doing this for you, enjoy the journey x

Back