Want to sleep

bo_lady

I really wana go to bed but cant cos the plasterer is plastering and obviously cant just go to sleep and leave him to lock up my house!!!!

my eyes are getting very heavy!!!!

Blimey, that's dedication plastering at this time of night! Have a nap on the sofa and tell him to wake you up on the way out lol

Georgie
x

I wish I cud but feel bad doing it!! Its my H2B's brother in law and he and his family r going on hols tomoz and wanted to get it finished to have the money for their holiday but its taking him ages!!!!

At least il get to lie in tomoz I guess going to bed late!!!

Bless you, as you say at least it's sunday tomorrow and you'll have lovely flat plaster. Probably sounds a bit sad but I find plasterers fascinating they make it look sooooo easy!

Gx

Poor you!

It is hard staying awake when your feeling sleepy!

But at the same time your very lucky to have someone working for you so dedicated to finishing the job:)

Love Mini xxx

porgeous.. it is easy when u know how.lol.

Mini that made me laugh, we have wanted him round for about a month and think the dedication is the fact that they can have holiday money!!!

George, He is learning how to do it so H2B has to sand the rooms down b4 we paint them, so not so flat!!! But he has done all of our house for a fraction of a qualified plasterer. Also only this room left and we can sell it!!!!

I believe you could probably get away with lumpy plaster being a character feature???? You're on the move then, staying where you are or further afield?

LOL, we shud of just kept the wood chip up!!!

Me and H2B buy and sell properties that need work doing. We got this one in feb and just have the spare rooms to finish and will hopefully get it on for mid sept!! Hope to stay in the same town but where ever there is a nice house to make some cash on to be honest!!!

Wow that must be really enjoyable, hard work I imagine but rewarding. I'm addicted to all those Property Ladder programmes but have never been brave enough, tied to the security of the 9-5 I'm afraid.

Yeh we r too, I am going to uni in sept to start a teaching pgce and h2b works on p&o ferries as an engineer but he lives at work for a week and then has a week off which is y we r able to do it!!! But we hate being apart every other week so once we have my income being a teacher he is going to quit and do it full time and we will have my income to live off and also for the mortgages!!! We thought we might as well go for it now as we will have responisibilities in a couple of yrs time with kids and stuff s thought we cud give ourselves a few yrs to get it going or to realise it isnt making any money and then h2b can get a normal 9-5 job!!!

Good for you, taking the opportunities while you can takes some courage. Sounds like you have an exciting time ahead of you with teacher training, how long does it take?

I am really excited about wots in store for me!!
It is a one yr pgce course, start in sept, finish in June then getting married in July and then will be a teacher and have a job hopefully nxt Sept!!!
Thats the plan tho most things dont seem to go the way I plan them!!!

Got to have plans though, gives you something to aim for. You've got plenty going on then what with uni, new job, wedding, lumpy plaster supervising....!!

Yeh loads to worry about so y cant I stop thinking about food!!! Even now wen im so not hungry and really tierd thinking bout having one of his sandwiches he offered me!!!!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figure it's natural, whenever you know you shouldn't do or have something that's all you think about same goes with food. I remember whenever my mum used to say don't do something the more I wanted to do it and its the same logic I suppose - doesn't make it any easier though!

Not sure if anyone has mentioned but sandwiches are poisonous!!

Gx

yeh especially ones that are freshly cut bread and filled with a thick layer of tuna mayo!!!!!

Extremely posinious!!!!! I am not going into the kitchen tho!!!!!

There is no sign of him nearly finishing, he must be knackered too!!!! H2B's wud go mad if he went home tho and said o didnt finish it no holiday money!!!! So guess thats what keeps him going on with it!!!

Careful he doesn't fall asleep and stick himself to the wall!

Back