WANT TO START LIPOTRIM

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by WANABSKINNY, 12 July 2009 Social URL.

1. WANABSKINNY

WANABSKINNY Member

Was thinkin of startin lipotrim on tusday and see fromppl in here the results r fantastic. I want to lose 3 stone i wounder how long that would take ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. killercurls

killercurls I *will* be skinny again!

Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    exante
    hiya! welcome to lipotrim! :)

well you lose about a stone a month on this diet.....so it should take about 3 months. but sometimes it can go a lot faster. just depends on your body really. just stick to the diet 100% and you will get fantastic results!! good luck xxx :)

4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Everyone loses the weight at different speeds so I cannot give an estimated time scale, although on average women lose a stone a month

Good luck with what ever you decide to do, if you are serious about losing the weight then I would most definatly recommend LT xxx

5. WANABSKINNY

WANABSKINNY Member

Yea im goin 2 do it o i hope i stick 2 it id say u just feel great when the weight starts cumin off :):)

6. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The first week is hard, but the weigh ins definatly spur you on

and once you hit ketosis its plain sailing from there :)

Well it was for me anyway :) xxx

7. WANABSKINNY

WANABSKINNY Member

And is it the more water u drink the more weight u lose ??? Well thats what a friend told me i just want to start and lose weight but goin 2 wait till tusday i have a birthday 2 morro and goin 4 a meal

8. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi

It's a minimum of 2 litres & up to 4. But it is definitely important to keep the water consumption up as it does impact your weigh in.

Good luck with starting! & know that it'll get better after the first week...

Hannah

9. WANABSKINNY

WANABSKINNY Member

What is lighter life ????

U lost 15lbs in the first week hannah omg thats great how ya do that ??? And would u really feel it r is it water or sum thing sum one said after first week its all fat u lose

10. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lipotrim is a great diet, if your determined to do it then you can easily with this

11. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi

LighterLife is a food replacement plan too; I did it a couple of years back & lost 3 1/2 stone. It's fairly similar except a lot more expensive & with the addition of weekly support groups.

Haha, yeah, I'm pretty pleased with the 15lbs :) It's different for everyone, I did go for it with the water, yeah, when I did LighterLife I lost 9lbs the first week. TBH, I look different but not massively so, it's hard to know at this weight whether that means it's not "true" weight I'm losing or just because there's a lot of me to lose ;-) Either way, I'm still over a stone closer to my goal in a week, so that's wonderful!!

Hannah

12. WANABSKINNY

WANABSKINNY Member

Adam u must b trilled wit ur weight loss i was lookin at ur pics u look great :) fair play 2 ya :)

13. WANABSKINNY

WANABSKINNY Member

Yea hannah 15lbs is 15lbs id b trilled f i lost that id b dancing around the place id lose another 15lbs wit the dancin id b doin :):)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.