wanted! a cd friend!!

bellbell

am on day 6 of canbridge for 2nd time and really determined to get there this time - the last one. anyone want a mate for support - as i really do :) x:):confused:

I'm really bad at dieting lol as iv cheated started yesterday properly.im feeling ok today when will ketotis kick in

hello new mate;) thank u for responding! haven t used this site much so god knows how u get all the fancy stuff like the pound measurer etc, but nevermind. so when did u start, how much to lose ? just 2 as opposed to 20 questions! best of luck by the way xx

Iv started yesterday feeling abit peckish iv got to loose 2 stones within 2 months and I strated in December but stopped. I did loose over a stone. But added it all how much you to loose I weigh 12.3 at the moment for the first week I want to loose around about 5 lbs

got 4 to lose hopefully by july but dont mind if bit longer. reckon ull do the 5 pounds this week no problem guess we just got to focus on what we want to be, so bloody hard when hungry - smells of food are the devil! u were saying u have trouble at after 5 yeah? night times are def. worse for me too. am reading lots at minute, listening to music, anything to keep away from that fridge ! so want this to be last time of this diet - no doubt u do too?

am at work and need to log out - will sign in again later hopefully may speak then or tomorrow ? take care and hope tonight a good one 4 u x

amber said:
She's crap not worth talking to her not many around my ends

Awh damn!! Well tell her how u feel or isn't anyone else near by ? What area do live in ?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

amber said:
I'm from Middlesbrough she comes to my house where all the rest are far and I have to go to them

Well have u heard of exanate? It's really good as well same as cd u can always order the packs from website and come on here for all the support, I hardly visit my cd, I mainly lost my weight alone weekly weighing my self, n just picking packs!! X

hello x just thought would see how u doing as got some quiet time at work. hope all well with you x

bellbell said:
hello x just thought would see how u doing as got some quiet time at work. hope all well with you x

Hi bellbell hope ur day went well!! And u have managed to get through the day, it can be hard sometimes, I lost just over 5stones, this sight is soo good for support n it really helps to motivate u, wen u read other peoples experience it helps!! Lots of good luck keep us posted x

amber said:
Thanks shini u look gawjuss to tommorow morning il have to weigh myself n take it step by step

Good luck babe!! Let me know how u get on. X

Back