Wanted!!! LL Team Motivation.

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Xanda, 3 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Xanda

Xanda Member

I completed my LL journey March 2008....I went to weekly meeting....monthly...then none.....I found that the feeling of being in the foundation group wasn't there anymore we'd all moved on in different directions....I'm returning to Refreshers 07/04/09 as I'm entered into race for life 07/09....I need to get off the 2 stone of 6 lost Iv'e regained.....been listening to Mr. Chatterbox....I'm hoping to hear from LL returners who can support me on my new journey....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cupcake1

cupcake1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    I finished LL around the same time as you, but did a shortened form of RTM (9 weeks as I don't eat any salad or raw vegetables, so I got most of them quite quickly).
    I have regained a bit over a stone, and have just contacted my LLC to do a Refresher course starting 20/4/09, so I'll be a couple of weeks behind you, but more than willing to keep you company on the journey! :)

4. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck returning today!!

I went back for the first time in a month yesterday. It's hard work, but it can be done!!

B x

5. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Hi Beki

Welcome back. We miss you when you're not here. xxxxx:)

6. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    Good luck to all the returners!
    Let's all be strong and motivated and here for each other!!!
    :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.