• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wanting to do this!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Hey all!

Im new to this website, my sister Megmax, told me about how great you people are! :)
Ive just had my first baby, and its made me realise how unfit and unhealthy i am. I was dancing with her the other day, just bouncing around and i got out of breath!
So, im going to be joining soon, in the next few months. My bmi is 45-46! so i really need to this, else i wont see my daughter grow up!
Im 17, dread to to think what/how big im going to be in 10 years!

Just thought i would introduce myself, as i will be coming on alot more over the following months/year.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

xKimmiex

Silver Member
thank you all =] haha i know jo, she looks like me thats why lol

Welcome onboard Kimmie, good to have you!

Good luck and let us know how you are getting on.

Gx

Hey all!

Im new to this website, my sister Megmax, told me about how great you people are! :)
Ive just had my first baby, and its made me realise how unfit and unhealthy i am. I was dancing with her the other day, just bouncing around and i got out of breath!
So, im going to be joining soon, in the next few months. My bmi is 45-46! so i really need to this, else i wont see my daughter grow up!
Im 17, dread to to think what/how big im going to be in 10 years!

Just thought i would introduce myself, as i will be coming on alot more over the following months/year.
hey - welcome aboard m8 :)

make yourself at home....and good luck with your weightloss journey !

and don't forget to keep us posted !!!

lotsa love

Debz xx

Ceri

Hello Kimmie - just wanting to say congratulations to you on becoming a Mum - I think it is a good idea to have a good think about starting the diet and preparing yourself properly especially having just had a baby.
Wishing you the best of luck with the diet, this site is great for keeping people on track and offering loads of sound advice.
Ceri

Hi Kimmie, welcome to the boards and good luck with your weightloss!!
I've not been here long myself but i can honestly say, these boards have really kept me going. THe support on here is incredible and everyone is such an inspiration!
Congratulations on your little girl too!