wanting to lose 7lbs?

Hi guys
Ive done slimming world in the past, years ago. But let it slip and the weight has crept back on. Im only looking to lose 7lbs and im finding the calorie controlled diet too restrictive so im back here. Can slimming world work for a short amount to lose? I feel like going from eating a small amount to eating a lot more with SW will put weight on not off?

Hiya
I just rejoined sliming world from leaving last year.
I find it's the best diet. Yea you can eat a lot more but your eating a lot more of the things you can !
I started again at 12st8 I lost 8lb last week on my first week so I'm at 12st already ! And that was just changing my habits for one week. Untill I do this diet I never really notice how many things I eat that I would think are not that bad for me but are! I don't think you could gain weight on from changing diets because you wouldn't be eating foods to gain weight from ( if that makes sense lol )
Abbey

Hi guys
Ive done slimming world in the past, years ago. But let it slip and the weight has crept back on. Im only looking to lose 7lbs and im finding the calorie controlled diet too restrictive so im back here. Can slimming world work for a short amount to lose? I feel like going from eating a small amount to eating a lot more with SW will put weight on not off?

Of course it can work, after all even if you start out with ten stone to lose you eventually get to the point where you only have 7lb to go. iSW is still a calorie controlled diet after all. t may be slow but it will work.

Hi guys

Hi Princessdora,
I am on my last 4lbs to target and yes it is slow but I also feel incredibly well on SW so I'm not worried whether it takes 2, 4 or more weeks, I will eventually get there. Its depends if you are in a desperate hurry or are happy to take it slower and retrain yourself to eat healthily again. I also know that when I get to target it doesnt mean i've 'arrived', I'll be continuing on a journey of SW principles to help maintain my new habits.

Don't think I'm some kind of saint - I follow a slightly wavy path some weeks but have had a loss each week

Good luck whatever you choose to do xx

It does work but it can be a bit slow. I was losing a pound or staying the same for a few weeks and then I lost 8lb in one go! If you change over the way you eat, I don't think you would gain weight.

Back