Warburton Wrap Pizza

No you pop everything on and pop it in the oven for around 10 mins :) I cook my veg first in a pan x

Attachments

• image-1651530157.jpg
    image-1651530157.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,063
I put everything on uncooked, including onions mushrooms etc and cook at 180C for 8 minutes - don't cook much longer or the ends of the wraps will start to burn

I love these warburtons pizzas, the rest of my family does to. Save
It's of pennies now, sorry dominos lol
:)

slimfor40 said:
I love these warburtons pizzas, the rest of my family does to. Save
It's of pennies now, sorry dominos lol
:)

I am in the Warburtons wrap fan club too. Superb for making pizzas and mega cheap! I love tomato puree(seriously!!) so I do add 1 propoint for the extra I use. I grill all the veg I'm going to use on the George Foreman before using as a topping; peppers, onions, aubergine, green beans blah blah blah, and I mix Schwartz's Garlic Italian seasoning in with the purée. Fire in the oven for 10 mins roughly and you've got a massive pizza. I have it with tons of salad too. Used goats cheese(30g) = 2 PP, rocket and tomatoes not that long ago-really tasty.

Instead of using passata as a base I use 1tbsp sweet chili sauce, red onion, sliced mushrooms, M&S pkt ready cooked mexican [usually] chicken, some chili flakes and garlic and a little low fat grated cheese

I had this saturday, tom puree, wafer thin wiltshire honey roast ham and mushrooms topped with half fat red leicester - totally yummy - one of my favourite WW meals.

What wraps are they? what are they called? am i just being stupid?x

Just be aware that for some weird reason the wholemeal one is 1 more pp than the white one!

Yeah, I noted that too-it's 5 PP for the whole meal one. I don't grill mine-just spread tomato purée, garlic Italian seasoning over the wrap, then my toppings and fire in the oven for around 10 mins Gas 6/200oF roughly. YUM YUM YUM!

Yeah it is weird can't understand it myself, needless to say I stick to the white ones :rolleyes:

I'm making one for dinner tonight, can't wait!

I can't believe I didn't try these sooner. I had mushroom, red pepper and really thin ham with passata (with garlic and onion) base and mozarrella cheese (is it lower in PP to normal cheese?) It was amazing. I never eat pizza because I'd have to eat it alone- diet or no diet I'd eat these! Converted!

Back