• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Warbutons Sandwich Thins!

tuppers

They are lovely! Only 100 calories if you're CCing. Lovely with some garlic mushrooms and a bit of tomato puree. Yummmmmm :p

Dinx

Silver Member
they are my new best friends! Those and warburtons wraps, I have stopped buying bread altogether now, and stick to those. Heavenly!! Only problem I have is they are hard to find so when I do manage to find them I empty the shelves and fill my freezer hehe

tuppers

Haha yes I freeze them too! So easy - especially if you toast them anyway. Toasted and sliced into soldiers with dippy eggs is yummy :)

Dinx

Silver Member
Haha yes I freeze them too! So easy - especially if you toast them anyway. Toasted and sliced into soldiers with dippy eggs is yummy :)
ohhh havent thought of that..i LOVE dippy eggs...thats brekkie tomorrow sorted hehe :)

tuppers

Managed to make one thin stretch two eggs, was a rather filling lunch!

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
I want some of these now after readin your posts ! Silly question but in the shop ar they just next to tha normal warbutons bread?x

Dinx

Silver Member
I want some of these now after readin your posts ! Silly question but in the shop ar they just next to tha normal warbutons bread?x
i spent ages scouring the shelves to find them...normally near the pitta breads and the wraps are with the other wraps....but they get hidden so look closely lol

stephie77

Silver Member
i just found 3 packs of these in the 'whoops' bit at Tesco, 22p a pack!! they are now safeley stored in my freezer for when i come back over to WW after a VLCD!!!!

Thanks for the heads up! - they look yummy!

xx

OneDeterminedChick

Oh my gosh, im back AGAIN
They are fab, toasted or untoasted filled with salad and meat of ur choice. the wraps are great as a pizza too as stated before....great wee ideas from warburtons, they defo get my vote!