Warm Banana shake

dolly_daydream

Just thought I would share because its probably the last thing anyone would think to do but I had the last half of my banana shake warm last night frothed up with my hand blender and it was beautiful, really creamy and sweet...loved it!!xx

It's lovely isn't it :D One of my fave ways to have a shake! Have you tried putting cinnamon in a warm vanilla shake? yummmm

Mmmmmm sounds nice. Might try that tonight for my supper :)

God, isn't my life sad when all I have is a warm banana shake to look forward to on an evening :(

Mia said:

God, isn't my life sad when all I have is a warm banana shake to look forward to on an evening :(

Lol Mia - oh how our habits are changing! Was gonna have Tai soup tonight but fancying the hot shake now! Decisions, decisions! Xx

How right you are, my life revolves around what flavour shake I'm having next.

I bet it is well worth it for you though, your losses are fantastic :D

Silly but I feel like its a totally different thing to have a warm shake! Makes a nice change!

Adding cinammon to a vanilla sounds lovely. Just thinking a little coffee and cinammon would make a cinammon latte! yum!

Mia said:

You and me both :)
But hey , we're losing weight so it's all good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Silly but I feel like its a totally different thing to have a warm shake! Makes a nice change!

Adding cinammon to a vanilla sounds lovely. Just thinking a little coffee and cinammon would make a cinammon latte! yum!

Yes it does but last time I did that I managed to put myself off it, I'd put too much coffee in it and it was foul! :jelous: The odd thing is I love having my choc shake hot with coffee so maybe I need to try it with the vanilla again....

Mia said:
How right you are, my life revolves around what flavour shake I'm having next.

I bet it is well worth it for you though, your losses are fantastic :D

Thanks Mia but I have a lot more to lose! :( coping ok so far so long may it continue. And after all that I soup for tea after all! Warm vanilla or banana tomorrow I think! X

Warm banana shakes ! have to admit the thought of it makes me gag, but i will give it a go as i cant knock it before ive tried it can i lol :)

Thanks Mia but I have a lot more to lose! :( coping ok so far so long may it continue. And after all that I soup for tea after all! Warm vanilla or banana tomorrow I think! X

Hahaha I didn't have it either. I had a Tesco Chocolate Bar. Warm banana for me tomorrow too.

Warm banana shakes ! have to admit the thought of it makes me gag, but i will give it a go as i cant knock it before ive tried it can i lol :)

Just dont blame me if u dont like it ok :D:D I have to admit I thought the same thing as I was making it but I loved it, it tastes very creamy and milky so if u like warm milk I'd say u'd like it lol xx

I had a warm choc one, with cinnamon and a sweetner today. Sooo much nicer!! :) Thanks for the tips! i cant stand the smell of the choc one. It smells like damp clothes. Yuk

Back