warning moan alert!!!

Harza

Excuse the moan but just need to get things off my chest, I'm a stay at home mum of 2 (dd 2 and ds 16months) they are 13months apart and all though I wouldn't change things for the world they are EXTREMELY difficult at minute... OH works 2jobs (finishing one soon as been offered full time at his part time job for more money) so it's me and the kids pretty much all day everyday and I just feel stressed out all the time.. I take the kids out to playgroups and go out fo walks everyday even if it's just a short walk round the block when it's chucking it down which helps alot but were potty training my daughter at minute and my sons teething so he's wanting lots of cuddles which then sets my daughter wanting lots of cuddles which just ends up with them whinging at each other :( all I want to do is comfort eat but WONT!! I've come on here to moan instead of eating rubbish.. I'm off back to college in September and my course is 3 full days a week. Is it wrong that I'm REALLY looking forward to the 3day break from the kids?I love them to bits but I've been on maternity leave constantly since dec 2009 and have lost contact with alot of old friends since hving kids.. I'm 23 so they don't relate to me with kids etc plus I'm allergic to alcohol so can't drink so going out with them on evenings just isn't fun... I so the bored while everyone else gets drunk and silly lol right I'm annoying myself with my whinging so god knows how ur feeling having read all that! Sorryyyyyy lol

Even though my children are 20 & 21, I still remember that feeling, you've nobody to talk to, people only talk to you about kids, they think you've no other life & you don't do anything alone.

When my son was 3 months old I went back to work part-time, because I just couldn't stay at home full-time, for me it just wasn't exciting. However, when my daughter was born I couldn't afford childcare for two under 2's so I went to Uni. I can say you'll feel so much better in September when you go back to college, I know I did, you'll feel like you matter and like you can do something.

I was planning on returning to work after I had my daughter but fell pregnant whilst on pill with my son when my daughter was 4month old so my maternity leave just carried on... Like you childcare while I work isn't an option so off to college on one ofthose access courses then hoping to get into uni the yr after.. Want to be a midwife. It's something Ive wanted to do since being at school but instead of staying on at 6th form I went on holiday to Tunisia met my now hubby, got married and had my 2 horrors. No mor kids for us now, got best of both with having a girl and a boy - now it's time to focus on my career!! :)

Hell no woman. I go to work for three days for a break. When it was the jubilee bank holiday boy did I notice I'd only been in work for one day!!!
I started back to work after being on maternity leave and couldn't wait. Couldn't wait for some structure in my life and couldn't wait to just be ME! Not a mum..... Just plain, boring me.
My daughters 14 months and son is 5 years old. As much as its a rush before and after work for them three days, I get 8 whole hours To myself. Selfish????? I don't know, and quite honestly I don't care. I love my three days to myself (well in work!!), and I appreciate the kids so much more for them four days. Love collecting them from school and nursery on a Wednesday night but then love dropping them off again Monday mornings. Just because you're a mum you shouldn't lose your identity, ambitions and dreams.

Thank you :) just by Reading other ppl feel the same as me makes me feel less guilty and more normal.. Motherhood sure is a lonely place when ur a stay at home mum.. Luckily this year is going pretty fast and I'll be starting my new chapter in life at college before I know it! :) x

Back