WARNING: Possible side effect of LT and MiniMins

MrC

After 10 weeks of LT and over 3 stone of weight loss I stumbled across this forum. The problem I have now is that along with the discovery of my ribcage and all you determined and friendly weight loss lovelies I have gone into forum overdrive.

I have such an uplifting buzz at the moment I'm afraid I've become a little compulsive in the posting stakes.

Does anyone know if there is a cure that doesn't involve putting weight on?

I apologise in advance if I've come across as annoying or big-headed but I just can't help myself.

WEEEEEEEE! :gen147: :D

I know the feeling, i don't post alot but enjoy reading through the forum and just keeping busy and since signing up there hasn't been a day that i havn't signed in.

i have logged in everyday since signing up - the stories keep me sain hqa ha x

In total agreement... its THE BEST distraction SIMPLES! lol :D xx

I find instead of reaching for food the past few days I am reaching for the forum lol

I agree with yellowumbrella :)

Keep posting - as I'm another one who reads more than posts - so love everyones post!!

it really is great to come on here and read the stories - so you're helping to keep us thin!! hehe

jane x

I'm a forum noob. And have no idea how to make it work lol
I also don't have a start weight as I was too heavy for the pharmacy scales.
But I will get there!
Even the littlest share is helpful at this stage x

Hi Everyone, I am a new member so this posting is all new to me. I have been reading posts on minimins for about a week now but only registered today. Its my first day on the Lipotrim diet (i started last week but failed on my first day so have started again today with determination). I am hoping that reading all your posts and diaries will keep me going until i have reached my goal weight :)

Hi everyone love reading ur stories! I tried lipotrim many times before and I did reach my ideal weight but gained it all back even more but am soo determined and starting tomorow for 4 weeks :) wish me luck

hi I've been on here every day since I signed up. I think this is great place to support each other!

Hi Amar,
hope zou donąt mind me asking,did you follow the maintanace program after loosing weight or you just stopped dieting?

Hi Amar,
hope zou donat mind me asking,did you follow the maintanace program after loosing weight or you just stopped dieting?

Hey new girl no I didn't follow the maintenance program And that's the reason why I end up gaining all the weight back sometimes even more. Lipotrim is easy the tough bit is refeed cos u knw u can start eating so I find it hard to stick to refeed. Am back on as I did it for a week and decided to refeed but yesterday refeed didn't go well so decided to go back on lipotrim

Hi Amar
I think the best idea would be to stick to LP 100% so you won't touch any food at all. that helps me. I only have my LP and don't even look at anything . good luck x

Back