Warning!

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Hello everyone,
I had quite a nasty turn earlier I was in the kitchen whe suddenly I started shaking the room started spinning so I went to sit in the front room but before I got there I clasped on the floor and passed out lucky my Partner was there, but he was really scared he thought I was dead at first.

I'm not attention seeking or anything i just wanted to warn you because I think it's because I have been busy lately and not drinking a lot of water, probably not even a 2 glasses a day so think its down to that as its never happened before and I've been on lipotrim for almost 9 weeks now.

please keep drinking water, even if your not thirsty, try get the recommended amount xxx

Jeez Emma that's awful and probably very scary for the 2 of yous. I hope you're ok now x x x

i hope your okay and feeling better now, please be more careful and up your water levels and take plenty of rest hun :)

I will now, it was really scary lucky the kids were on there rooms because they would of been terrified. I was fine after like it hadn't happened. Just lucky it wasn't on the stairs as my flats 3 floors up lol x

I had similar experience when i did lipotrim for 9 weeks previously, woke up being carried out of the gym. i'd say its def down to the water intake as i am terrible with it. So its something you need to stay on top of, the lipotrim video explained about the build up of ketones and that id they arent flushed out it can be quite dangerous.
but keep on the water and keep up the hard work, ur doing great xx

Thanks missy, I'm going to keep a bottle on me at all times now, you poor thing, don't know how You managed the gym I've never got any energy x

Oh I was sorry to hear that Emma. Glad u feeling bit better now.

Thanks so much for posting that, really gets across just how important the water is. Will def make me think twice about it alright. Take care xx

Oh Emma, sorry to hear you had such a bad turn! Water is so important doing LT and we just take it for granted most of the time x x x

Emma, Im so sorry about what happened, it must gave been scary. I find a sip every few minutes is much easier than lugging it down. Take care of yourself xx

Oh you poor love....take care of you and up the water Hun xx

Thanks everyone I'm drinking more of it now , and mixing more water in my shakes aswell xxx

Thanks for letting us know Emma! Glad ur ok now xxx

Back