Was doing EE yesterday but it all went wrong - is this right?

Susie25

Silver Member
I was doing EE yesterday and started off with Weetabix and a banana for breakfast HEA & HEB used and 3 syns on sugar
Lunch was SW quiche(eggs, cottage cheese, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes) with beans and mushrooms followed by 3 clementines
Snack was an apple and a small bag of popcorn (5 syns)
Then got told my nan was gravely ill so we dashed up to see her and didn't get back till 10pm last night and I was starving as had no tea so I had a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes - now should I change to an original day and use the second milk in my cereal as my 2nd HEB and syn the cornflakes at 8 syns taking me to 15 syns?
That sound right to me but I've only ever done EE as its my 2nd week now
Any advice please

Were they Baked Beans? They are a HEB on red for i think its 100 or 120g (or syns), but your milk is your 2nd HEA, not a HEB, which would mean you have a HEB spare. Also 3 for sugar, 5 for popcorn and 8 for cereal is 16 isnt it? Hope that makes sence x

I was doing EE yesterday and started off with Weetabix and a banana for breakfast HEA & HEB used and 3 syns on sugar
Lunch was SW quiche(eggs, cottage cheese, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes) with beans and mushrooms followed by 3 clementines

If you change to a red day you will have to syn your baked beans as they are only free on Green & EE

Snack was an apple and a small bag of popcorn (5 syns)
Then got told my nan was gravely ill so we dashed up to see her and didn't get back till 10pm last night and I was starving as had no tea so I had a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes - now should I change to an original day and use the second milk in my cereal as my 2nd HEB and syn the cornflakes at 8 syns taking me to 15 syns?
That sound right to me but I've only ever done EE as its my 2nd week now
Any advice please

If it was me i'd personally put the day behind me and start afresh today, you have gone over your syn allowance so no point in stressing yourself out over what day you should have been doing

Hope your gran is ok x

Were they Baked Beans? They are a HEB on red for i think its 100 or 120g (or syns), but your milk is your 2nd HEA, not a HEB, which would mean you have a HEB spare. Also 3 for sugar, 5 for popcorn and 8 for cereal is 16 isnt it? Hope that makes sence x

So if I put me weetabix and beans as HEB and my 2 milks as HEA but my cereal was actually 7 syns as it was just over 35g
My mistake :)

Doesn't really matter what you call it - it's inside you now. It only really matters when you're using the rules of a particular plan to guide you through what to eat for the rest of the day.

Once the day's done it makes no difference what you label it - call it EE, Green, Red, Spartacus, hatstand... it won't make any difference to your weight loss :D

So no need to stress now, and get well wishes to you Gran xxx :)

Oh Im really sorry to hear that, I hope my other post wasn't too blasé in the circumstances. At the end of the day SW is irrelevant compared to the things that really matter in life, like family. My thoughts are with you and I hope your gran is as comfortable as possible xxx

Oh Im really sorry to hear that, I hope my other post wasn't too blasé in the circumstances. At the end of the day SW is irrelevant compared to the things that really matter in life, like family. My thoughts are with you and I hope your gran is as comfortable as possible xxx
Don't be silly
She's as comforable as she can be and very happy to see me x

Back