Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Was feeling down, until I switched my day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mookey, 11 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Mookey

Mookey Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, after reading in the new SW magazine that Toffee Crisps are 5 syns, we got one each at shopping as a treat.

After eating them and going to put it on my online food diary, it's 11.5 syns. The 5 syns one is the 18g bar (and online it shows as 4.5)

I was planning on doing an Extra Easy today, and this took me up to 23 syns. :cry: Swapping to a green day gives me two of the things I'd synned (cheese and nimble) as HE's, and takes me back down to 15.5 syns.

I only had 8 syns yesterday, so I'll borrow the extra half syn from there :whistle:

HellieCopter likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ouch least you managed to sort it out

4. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Very sensible of you. that's the great thing about the plan, you really can please yourself to make it fit round you :)

5. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well done for swapping plan around!! I hate when you think something is of a certain value then you find out it isn't. Ha i remember when i first ever joined sw in 2003 i misheard my consultant when she was goin on about super noodles being free (i didn't realise you could get low fat ones) i had been eating a good few packs of mild curry batchelors thinking they were free when they weren't!!!

6. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Ah, dw.. i remember making the mistake of thinking ww points - sw syns were pretty much the same. Needless to say all those 1point bags of crisps turned out to be 5 syns per bag etc. and i gained.. but, realised what id done, and have been ever so carful about everything since! LOL lesson learnt and its fab that u managed to switch it round etc ! x

7. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love that about SW! I do that too sometimes halfway through the day and it does help! Well done!

8. Sallyannie

Sallyannie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    The slim fast chocolate and caramel bar thing is only 5 syns give a good gooey chocolatey hit. i tend to keep some in for emergency unfortunately dont have any today and need some chocolate!

9. Mookey

Mookey Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah, thanks. Will have to get some of them when I'm next shopping.

Thanks guys x

10. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What a good idea! And it's prob got more protein than a bog standard choc bar so would make a good snack. I'll have to look into them. Thanks for the tip!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.