Was naughty on day 4 *holds hands up* but good news...?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chubbymum, 18 January 2009 Social URL.

1. chubbymum

chubbymum Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well i'll hold my hands up. I havent drunk in like 3 years and my mate came round and i thought id join him and have ONE glass of wine. Which turned into a bottle :( I know your not supposed to drink but i cudnt help it.. brings back memories of drinkign a bottle a day mind :break_diet:

Oh well! other than that, not a morsel of food has passed my lips or the much missed pepsi max... so i dont think im doing THAT bad...

Well this morning i was naughty and decided that would weigh myself as I am really impatient and couldnt wait till i see my cdc.

Well according to my scales.. (which said the same as my CDC's the night i went) they are saying that Ive gone from 17st12 to 16st9!

Thats madness huh

thats like 15lbs in just over 5 days..

surely that cant be right?!

Last edited: 18 January 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ditzeeblonde

ditzeeblonde Call me Linzi...

Start Weight:
    21st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st1.5lb(47.25%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Don't want to rain on your parade but alcohol does dehydrate you so it could be water loss?

If not then well done & bring on more! :D

4. sammylammy

sammylammy Trying Harder

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    wouldnt bet it cant be right!! Scales are different but only a pound or two. Well done you, thats fantastic.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.