Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Was naughty on day 4 *holds hands up* but good news...?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chubbymum, 18 January 2009 Social URL.

1. chubbymum

chubbymum Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well i'll hold my hands up. I havent drunk in like 3 years and my mate came round and i thought id join him and have ONE glass of wine. Which turned into a bottle :( I know your not supposed to drink but i cudnt help it.. brings back memories of drinkign a bottle a day mind :break_diet:

Oh well! other than that, not a morsel of food has passed my lips or the much missed pepsi max... so i dont think im doing THAT bad...

Well this morning i was naughty and decided that would weigh myself as I am really impatient and couldnt wait till i see my cdc.

Well according to my scales.. (which said the same as my CDC's the night i went) they are saying that Ive gone from 17st12 to 16st9!

Thats madness huh

thats like 15lbs in just over 5 days..

surely that cant be right?!

Last edited: 18 January 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ditzeeblonde

ditzeeblonde Call me Linzi...

Start Weight:
    21st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st1.5lb(47.25%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Don't want to rain on your parade but alcohol does dehydrate you so it could be water loss?

If not then well done & bring on more! :D

4. sammylammy

sammylammy Trying Harder

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    wouldnt bet it cant be right!! Scales are different but only a pound or two. Well done you, thats fantastic.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.