Wasabi (the take-out restaurant) Syns?

Fuchsbau

Hi everyone!

I work in central London and often struggle to find variety for lunch. I'm usually stuck between a jacket potato (from a local cafe), or a rare salmon salad (from Itsu). I've recently wondered about the Syn values at Wasabi (the take-out/restaurant) which is near me, so calculated the Syns for a couple of things I used to really like (and found satisfying) before I started with Slimming World. I used the Syns Calculator on the SW website. I double checked and triple checked that I put in the numbers properly...

Wasabi's Veg Soumen = 1.5 syns (Extra Easy)
Wasabi's Yasai Roll Set = 2 syns (Extra Easy)

Now, the Syns calculator says it errs on the side of caution to protect your weight loss, so these are meant to be the worse case scenario syn values. For me, these syn values seem almost too good to be true (I really like Wasabi!), so am a little paranoid that they are not accurate! Does anyone know any better??

Any advice greatly aprpeciated!

Last edited:
Even if you synned the entire thing, the Yasai set would be 8 syns and the Soumen only 4.5. The bulk of it is made of free food and simply prepared (not fried, etc) so those syns sound about right to me.

Back