Wasnt going to - But did... lol

Itoy & Suerti

Life is what you make it
Hi :) well when I first started my "lifestyle change" I decided no diets - just healthy eating, portions and exercise.... Well... until someone introduced me to My Fitness Pal :rolleyes: I dont have scales - and last weigh I was 130 Kgs :sigh: and im not sure height either - but by approximate measures, I can have 1780 calories per day... I never have that much - except yesterday :eek: when I went a bit over... so anyway - here I am :) look forward to collecting more information :)

Hi :) well when I first started my "lifestyle change" I decided no diets - just healthy eating, portions and exercise.... Well... until someone introduced me to My Fitness Pal :rolleyes: I dont have scales - and last weigh I was 130 Kgs :sigh: and im not sure height either - but by approximate measures, I can have 1780 calories per day... I never have that much - except yesterday :eek: when I went a bit over... so anyway - here I am :) look forward to collecting more information :)

Hello hello! You have come to the right place, Minimins has been fantastic for me! X

Welcome, cute pups - what breeds are they?

Well done for making a start, a combination of MFP and minimins will get you well on the way to your target weight :)

Thankyou both :) the pups are Itoy the 3 year old Lhasa Apso (grey one) And Suerti the 11 month old dachshund x Maltese (cream one)

I have been eating better and exercising for a month now... my OH reckons he casn notice - me not so much... lol. Thankyou for the welcome :)

Thankyou both :) the pups are Itoy the 3 year old Lhasa Apso (grey one) And Suerti the 11 month old dachshund x Maltese (cream one)

I have been eating better and exercising for a month now... my OH reckons he casn notice - me not so much... lol. Thankyou for the welcome :)

They are gorgeous! Never seen a daschese (or malthund?!!) before. How cute! I love dogs!

Be sure to take some "before" pics, you'll be amazed at the difference in a few months. X

Thankyou they are gorgeous :) He's breed is called a Moxie. they are both lovely dogs - although I wish we had called Suerti Velcro - he's always attached and you have to slowly peel him off :giggle:

Back